I saw a thread several years ago discussing OKC's chances of getting a hub and would like to discuss further. It is now apparent that several if not many companies are setting up shop here and we need many more flights. I think the airport is nice and a huge improvement from what it once was but it is so "minor" league and we need a major league airport. I really think it's important from a business standpoint to draw business here. It is our first impression to make on people here and where they form their first opinion of our city. Who do we need to contact and who can get this done to bring us up to big city status in that area and give us more options on flights as well.

On another note, I have always wondered why someone doesn't make a monster appoach to get FedEx to move some of their head quarters here. Memphis is an awful, violent city and I think OKC could make a deal that they could not match. I wish OKC would build it and make it such a sweet offer they can't refuse. It makes sense logistically because we are so centered to both coasts and it could be even more lucrative for the company. Ok, lets discuss and see if any of this is possible. Hey, I am a dreamer and want OKC become big time!