Widgets Magazine

Thread: Any Homeland fans here?

Default Any Homeland fans here?

I think this show might be my favorite show on television at the moment. The acting is top notch and the story just captivates you. If you have Showtime, I highly recommend watching from the beginning On Demand. DO NOT start watching this season without watching the first season first. You wont have the foggiest idea what's going on.

2. Default Re: Any Homeland fans here?

It is amazing. I just wish these shows would go longer through the year. LOL

I really love the scripted dramas on the movie networks. It is nice to see story lines told without the need to hold back on realistic behaviors (language and such).

Without spoiling anything, I'm really interested to see the fallout from last week's episode.

Default Re: Any Homeland fans here?

I love the fresh produce section!

Holy... Crap!!! What a finale! Can't wait til next season!!

I haven't watched this show yet so it looks like I need to get caught up on past episodes.

I was about to say...I only go to Homeland because it's 3/4 of a mile away from my house.

On the actual item of concern, I don't have cable but a friend of mine vouches for the show. Will rent it when it comes out or hopefully it will end up on Netflix instant view.

7. Default Re: Any Homeland fans here?

Quote Originally Posted by OKCisOK4me View Post
    I was about to say...I only go to Homeland because it's 3/4 of a mile away from my house.

On the actual item of concern, I don't have cable but a friend of mine vouches for the show. Will rent it when it comes out or hopefully it will end up on Netflix instant view.
    Don't plan on it ever showing up on Netflix when Showtime has their own streaming service.

Back to topic. I did finally watch the finale and OMG it was very good. I love how they are setting up the next season. I do hope they expand a bit on additional/new threats.

Won't say more so I don't ruin it.

Quote Originally Posted by venture79 View Post
    Don't plan on it ever showing up on Netflix when Showtime has their own streaming service.

Back to topic. I did finally watch the finale and OMG it was very good. I love how they are setting up the next season. I do hope they expand a bit on additional/new threats.

Season 3 can't get here fast enough!

Isn't Weeds a Showtime presentation? It is on Netflix... Just sayin..

10. Default Re: Any Homeland fans here?

Quote Originally Posted by diggyba View Post
    Season 3 can't get here fast enough!
    Indeed! I really don't like how these Showtime shows vanish for 9 months. Oh well...GoT will be back soon enough. I also have a few seasons of Dexter to catch up on now.

Quote Originally Posted by OKCisOK4me View Post
    Isn't Weeds a Showtime presentation? It is on Netflix... Just sayin..
    The agreement between Netflix and Showtime prohibit any current running series from Netflex. Weeds is there because it isn't a current series anymore and out of production.

New Season 3 Trailer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Default Re: Any Homeland fans here?

August go away already...so ready for this.

August go away already...so ready for this.
    September 29th.... Practically October.

14. Default Re: Any Homeland fans here?

September 29th.... Practically October.
    Stop that. Think positive. Could be worse. Only 2 episodes left of TrueBlood...5 months until GoT...no more Borgias. Though this new The White Queen looks interesting, but Starz doesn't really breed long lasting series. Da Vinci's Demons isn't bad and I really like it, but its between seasons now. Damn these 10 episode seasons on the movie networks. :-P

Stop that. Think positive. Could be worse. Only 2 episodes left of TrueBlood...5 months until GoT...no more Borgias. Though this new The White Queen looks interesting, but Starz doesn't really breed long lasting series. Da Vinci's Demons isn't bad and I really like it, but its between seasons now. Damn these 10 episode seasons on the movie networks. :-P
    I've never had Starz. Only HBO and Showtime. I usually follow only 1 or 2 shows at a time. Right now it's Walking Dead and Homeland. My friends can't believe I've never seen an episode of Dexter or Game of Thrones. I've committed a sin apparently!

16. Default Re: Any Homeland fans here?

I've never had Starz. Only HBO and Showtime. I usually follow only 1 or 2 shows at a time. Right now it's Walking Dead and Homeland. My friends can't believe I've never seen an episode of Dexter or Game of Thrones. I've committed a sin apparently!
    You have! I'm still on season 2 of Dexter...I need to just commit to catching up before its completely done.

Thread Information