Widgets Magazine

Thread: New For-Sale Development in Deep Deuce?

Default New For-Sale Development in Deep Deuce?

It could be nothing, but I saw this on Zillow. Anyone know what's going on with this? Is this for real?

16 NE 3rd St # 201, Oklahoma City, OK 73104 - Zillow

Default Re: New For-Sale Development in Deep Deuce?

I think I do. Ron Bradshaw was talking about building something in the empty lots adjacent to the Brownstones that was in a three or four flat style, to give it a better price point and also offer housing for those who don't like townhouse style construction. I was told the flats would be 1800 square feet but maybe they thought it would be easier to sell 900. You could probably talk him into building 1800 square feet if you wanted more space, since these haven't been started yet. I suspect that is what he was talking about. Apparently they need one or two pre-sold to start building. They've done a nice job finishing out a few of the Brownstones on that side of the street. Since he says finish quality will be comparable to the Brownstones I think these could be very nice, and another more affordable way to own something in Deep Deuce.

Thanks Betts! I saw this and it actually really caught my eye. I personally prefer townhouse style, but if the garage is attached then I would be alright. It would definitely be something I would be interested in should they progress.

At about 200K for nearly 1000 sq ft and the finishes of the Brownstones, I'm sure someone will jump. Stuff like this may finally jump start owner occupied housing down there.

Interesting.

Thread Information