Widgets Magazine

Thread: Broken Arrow: The Shops at Aspen Creek

Default Broken Arrow: The Shops at Aspen Creek

Warren Theatre Coming to Broken Arrow

The Signorelli Company from Houston has retail development plans for Broken Arrow. This will spark major growth along the Creek Turnpike between Elm and Aspen in south Broken Arrow. The first major tenant announced is Warren Theatre.

Default Re: Broken Arrow: The Shops at Aspen Creek

Sounds awesome!!!! Any ideas of what it might look like?

Largest upscale movie theatre in United States... Thats pretty awesome!

I think (I could be wrong) this is being built on some land up there that my aunt and a group of folks have owned for I want to say over 2 decades. There have been so many potential deals fall through on this if it is. I'm glad something is finally getting done.

Quote Originally Posted by diggyba View Post
    Largest upscale movie theatre in United States... Thats pretty awesome!
    That just seems like a typical developers "sales claim" a la Donald Trump, that isn't factual but doesn't need to be. From looking at the theater in question, to the theater company. It looks like a typical first run theater complex with typical theater prices.

I looked up the Arrowhead theater info and it's a 18-screen theater at a size of 150,000 square feet. Fairly decent sized, but just for comparison sake, the Santikos Palladium in San Antonio has 22-screens and is 180,000 square feet and features an IMAX screen, two restaurants, gelato shop and an 18+ year old section.

Quote Originally Posted by josh View Post
    That just seems like a typical developers "sales claim" a la Donald Trump, that isn't factual but doesn't need to be. From looking at the theater in question, to the theater company. It looks like a typical first run theater complex with typical theater prices.

I looked up the Arrowhead theater info and it's a 18-screen theater at a size of 150,000 square feet. Fairly decent sized, but just for comparison sake, the Santikos Palladium in San Antonio has 22-screens and is 180,000 square feet and features an IMAX screen, two restaurants, gelato shop and an 18+ year old section.
    have you been to the Warren?

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner View Post
    have you been to the Warren?
    Have you been to Santikos Palladium?

Quote Originally Posted by josh View Post
    Have you been to Santikos Palladium?
    Just looked it up on my phone and it looks pretty nice! The thing about the warren that sets it apart from most theatres is the technology that's used. I've been to many theatres around the US and there is no competition when it comes to sound and picture. I saw Prisoners at the newly remodeled Penn Square theatres and the sound was really off. The ads would be loud and then the feature film would be way quieter. The warren is just head and shoulders above all.

Quote Originally Posted by diggyba View Post
    Just looked it up on my phone and it looks pretty nice! The thing about the warren that sets it apart from most theatres is the technology that's used. I've been to many theatres around the US and there is no competition when it comes to sound and picture. I saw Prisoners at the newly remodeled Penn Square theatres and the sound was really off. The ads would be loud and then the feature film would be way quieter. The warren is just head and shoulders above all.
    Santikos uses AVX project and Dolby ATMOS sound.

Edit: They also offer DBOX.

Thread Information