Widgets Magazine
Page 48 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4344454647484950515253 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 1470

Thread: OnCue OKC Expansion

1. Default Re: OnCue OKC Expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Ward View Post
    I was at the OnQue in Mustang @ HWY 152 & Sara Road and got a cup of coffee.

Absolutely postively the worse cup of coffe I've ever tried to drink in my life! Complete utter crap, a waste of $1.51 FWIW.

I took 2 sips and that was more than enough. Awful.

It didn't look right coming out of the machine, it gave an appearance of being way too light colored, althought it was the 100% Colombian in the machine that grinds it up and makes it.

I got down the road about a mile before I took a sip, and wasn't able to get back to them. I just tossed it in the trash when I stopped somewhere else.
    A large cup of coffee at McDonald's is 99 cents using the app. I get mine with 3 creams and a Splenda and it's drinkable 95% of the time. If it isn't, I can usually doctor it to my liking. Best deal in town on coffee!

Default Re: OnCue OKC Expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Ward View Post
    I was at the OnQue in Mustang @ HWY 152 & Sara Road and got a cup of coffee.

Absolutely postively the worse cup of coffe I've ever tried to drink in my life! Complete utter crap, a waste of $1.51 FWIW.

I took 2 sips and that was more than enough. Awful.

It didn't look right coming out of the machine, it gave an appearance of being way too light colored, althought it was the 100% Colombian in the machine that grinds it up and makes it.

I got down the road about a mile before I took a sip, and wasn't able to get back to them. I just tossed it in the trash when I stopped somewhere else.
    I wonder if the machine was malfunctioning. I think the OnCue coffee is one of the better offerings on the market and i go there just for that. I have never had weak or thin coffee there.

3. Default Re: OnCue OKC Expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Jeepnokc View Post
    I wonder if the machine was malfunctioning. I think the OnCue coffee is one of the better offerings on the market and i go there just for that. I have never had weak or thin coffee there.
    For convenience store coffee I agree it is some of the better out there.... Only issue I've ever had is the grounds needing to be emptied from the machine I want coffee from.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    A large cup of coffee at McDonald's is 99 cents using the app. I get mine with 3 creams and a Splenda and it's drinkable 95% of the time. If it isn't, I can usually doctor it to my liking. Best deal in town on coffee!
    So far for me Stella Nova is the best coffee I've had in OKC but I haven't tried eote yet. Classen coffee co and elemental aren't bad but they don't have drive thrus

Quote Originally Posted by shartel_ave View Post
    So far for me Stella Nova is the best coffee I've had in OKC but I haven't tried eote yet. Classen coffee co and elemental aren't bad but they don't have drive thrus
    We use Classen Coffee's drive-through almost weekly.

6. Default Re: OnCue OKC Expansion

Classen coffee co and elemental aren't bad but they don't have drive thrus
    Odd.... I've used Classen Coffee's drive thru every time I've had Classen Coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTravellers View Post
    We use Classen Coffee's drive-through almost weekly.
    My bad, didn't realize they had a drive thru, have they always had one? Classen coffee co.? The white coffee shop? I had no clue and I've been there a few times haha. I'll have to check it out again

8. Default Re: OnCue OKC Expansion

My bad, didn't realize they had a drive thru, have they always had one? Classen coffee co.? The white coffee shop? I had no clue and I've been there a few times haha. I'll have to check it out again
    Pretty sure it's always been there..... https://www.google.com/maps/@35.4942...4!8i8192?hl=en

It is actually kind of discreet and if there are no cars in line when you walk in, it's not very noticeable.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger S View Post
    For convenience store coffee I agree it is some of the better out there.... Only issue I've ever had is the grounds needing to be emptied from the machine I want coffee from.
    I've learned how to do this so I don't have to wait for the staff to notice it (because there's only one dispenser with decaf and oftentimes it's the one that needs to be emptied): Just behind where you place your cup you'll see a little handle. Simply pull it toward you and a metal grounds container will slide out. It can easily be dumped into the trash and slid back in. It automatically resets the machine after you do that and you're good to go!

What I especially enjoy about the OnCue coffee setup (at most of the newer locations) is how they have all the large containers of different flavored creamers and half-n-half. It's so easy to get exactly what you want, and you don't have to open up a bunch of tiny individual packets.

It seems it's been quite a while since they've announced a new store location.

For a while it seemed as if they were getting started all over the place.

^

They don't announce new locations, we just find things that are planned in a variety of ways.

I count 41 in OKC and the immediately surrounding area.

They've just opened a bunch of them and are currently under construction at NW 39th & Kilpatrick Turnpike and SW 104th & I-44.

Planned are N. May just north of NW Expressway, NW 13th & Western, 3850 S. Prospect (I-35 and Grand), 7901 S. Peebly Road and they also own land at SW 15th and I-44.

They've recently opened a Houston location and are planning more in Texas.

I wish they’d build in SoCal.

Quote Originally Posted by Plutonic Panda View Post
    I wish they’d build in SoCal.
    We'll trade you for an In-N-Out

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    ^

They don't announce new locations, we just find things that are planned in a variety of ways.

I count 41 in OKC and the immediately surrounding area.

They've just opened a bunch of them and are currently under construction at NW 39th & Kilpatrick Turnpike and SW 104th & I-44.

Planned are N. May just north of NW Expressway, NW 13th & Western, 3850 S. Prospect (I-35 and Grand), 7901 S. Peebly Road and they also own land at SW 15th and I-44.

They've recently opened a Houston location and are planning more in Texas.
    They are moving pretty fast on the 104/I44 location. I drive by it everyday and looks like they have the pad laid out for concrete this week. Excited to have an On Cue here but not excited ii is a truck stop. Hopefully they can figure a way for the traffic to flow better but not sure how they can do that. .

Just some advice if you don’t know already. If you use oncue often for fuel, you should download the Phillips 66 app and link it to your bank account. With mobile pay that most pumps now take, you can get 25 cents off a gallon thru 9/30 and probably extended. They do that promotion pretty much constantly. This is promotion by Phillips 66/ ConocoPhillips not oncue beyond that is the brand they sell

Quote Originally Posted by DowntownMan View Post
    Just some advice if you don’t know already. If you use oncue often for fuel, you should download the Phillips 66 app and link it to your bank account. With mobile pay that most pumps now take, you can get 25 cents off a gallon thru 9/30 and probably extended. They do that promotion pretty much constantly. This is promotion by Phillips 66/ ConocoPhillips not oncue beyond that is the brand they sell
    Now if we could only get the OnCue's on the north side to re-enable Apple Pay/Tap to Pay at the Pump.

Quote Originally Posted by scottk View Post
    Now if we could only get the OnCue's on the north side to re-enable Apple Pay/Tap to Pay at the Pump.
    You can use Apple Pay through this but I don’t think you get the discount that way

Quote Originally Posted by DowntownMan View Post
    You can use Apple Pay through this but I don’t think you get the discount that way
    If you use ApplePay through the Phillips 66 app you get a 10c/gallon discount.

Quote Originally Posted by scottk View Post
    Yeah what gives here? They added tap to pay and then removed it. Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Plutonic Panda View Post
    Yeah what gives here? They added tap to pay and then removed it. Why?
    Tap to Pay (at the pump) does not work at NW 178th and Western. I don't think it has ever worked there.

Tap to pay works fine inside at the register.

OnCue at Route 66 and Kilpatrick turnpike.

New apartments in the background.

They're already starting on the building at 104 and Portland. Not taking as long as the one on 66 did

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    OnCue at Route 66 and Kilpatrick turnpike.

New apartments in the background.

Almost looks like they are leaving an open pad site or two in front of them?

Quote Originally Posted by onthestrip View Post
    Almost looks like they are leaving an open pad site or two in front of them?
    There will be two small detention ponds.

Thread Information