Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 1462

Thread: OnCue OKC Expansion

Default Re: OnCue OKC Expansion

Plans for the OnCue at NW Expressway near the turnpike:

HangryHippo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Plans for the OnCue at NW Expressway near the turnpike:

This one is all but done. Went very quickly.

Just curious, is Scooters and OnCue related in any way?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous. View Post
    Just curious, is Scooters and OnCue related in any way?
    No they aren't. Scooters started in Nebraska.

Quote Originally Posted by BridgeBurner View Post
    Tears of joy
    I'm just hoping the intersection modifications go well, otherwise it'll be a traffic mess on par with their NW Expressway/Blackwelder and NW 39th/St Clair locations.

Quote Originally Posted by SEMIweather View Post
    I'm just hoping the intersection modifications go well, otherwise it'll be a traffic mess on par with their NW Expressway/Blackwelder
    How they haven't fixed this yet is incredibly frustrating.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SEMIweather View Post
    I'm just hoping the intersection modifications go well, otherwise it'll be a traffic mess on par with their NW Expressway/Blackwelder and NW 39th/St Clair locations.
    Just experienced this (NWX/BW) last week for the first time. What a mess.

Quote Originally Posted by shawnw View Post
    Yes a big mess during regular hours. Now you add the Scooters Coffee that's right across Blackwelder. Anymore I just go out the back of the lot and go south down Blackwelder an tool around the neighborhood to 39th or hit 48th from there and cut over to Classen.

Blog Entries

I was there during open hours for scooters, was in a long line at the light that was blocking cars from turning into scooters, which was in turn blocking cars from turning into oncue.

I'm sure the neighbors have noticed the uptick in cars escaping via the neighborhood.

[QUOTE=Pete;1192059]Plans for the OnCue at NW Expressway near the turnpike:

This was open this morning when I drove by.

You think you hate it now, but wait until the Chick-Fil-A opens up across the street on the access road/NW50 by McDonalds and Classen.

^^
    You're absolutely correct!

What service is that?

OnCue has submitted a building permit application for the site at NW 13th & Western.

You can see the plan is to remove that weird island at the intersection.

Need to get rid of that small triangle of land and make that intersection like NW 63rd and NW Expressway except a 3 way instead of a 4 way

Quote Originally Posted by shartel_ave View Post
    Need to get rid of that small triangle of land and make that intersection like NW 63rd and NW Expressway except a 3 way instead of a 4 way
    there is a business that just opened on that land

I was at the OnQue in Mustang @ HWY 152 & Sara Road and got a cup of coffee.

Absolutely postively the worse cup of coffe I've ever tried to drink in my life! Complete utter crap, a waste of $1.51 FWIW.

I took 2 sips and that was more than enough. Awful.

It didn't look right coming out of the machine, it gave an appearance of being way too light colored, althought it was the 100% Colombian in the machine that grinds it up and makes it.

I got down the road about a mile before I took a sip, and wasn't able to get back to them. I just tossed it in the trash when I stopped somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner View Post
    there is a business that just opened on that land
    the triangle with the electrical pole and light pole not the one where scooters is at

In the image you quoted with the latest plan (which I posted) it clearly shows that triangle is to be removed and the intersection reworked.

HangryHippo Guest

the triangle with the electrical pole and light pole not the one where scooters is at
    They’re doing just that based on the diagram you quote posted, no?

Edit - Pete beat me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ward View Post
    I was at the OnQue in Mustang @ HWY 152 & Sara Road and got a cup of coffee.

Absolutely postively the worse cup of coffe I've ever tried to drink in my life! Complete utter crap, a waste of $1.51 FWIW.

I took 2 sips and that was more than enough. Awful.

It didn't look right coming out of the machine, it gave an appearance of being way too light colored, althought it was the 100% Colombian in the machine that grinds it up and makes it.

I got down the road about a mile before I took a sip, and wasn't able to get back to them. I just tossed it in the trash when I stopped somewhere else.
    OnCue's are just a sub par rip off of QT.

And truthfully C-Store coffees are just overpriced drip coffees. You can get better at home.

not sure how to delete

In the image you quoted with the latest plan (which I posted) it clearly shows that triangle is to be removed and the intersection reworked.
    Sorry, nothing about the blueprint schematics you post are clear to me I'm not a civil engineer I'm a network engineer.

Blog Entries

I was recently, for the first time, in a car going to the scooters across from the future OnCue location at 13th and I predict this scooters/oncue combo will be a worse situation than the blackwelder scooters/oncue, at least when scooters is busy. We were approaching from the south, norhtbound on western. Between the cars in line at scooters, the cars trying to get out of the scooters driveway (on western), and the cars trying to get into the scooters driveway (on western) from both the south and the north, it was an exercise in frustration. And that's without oncue traffic. Closing the sliplane won't actually help that much as you'll still have people coming from classen southbound turning onto western and trying to turn left into scooters. Meanwhile from both directions people waiting to get into oncue will have to wait for the people getting in and out of scooters.....

I was recently, for the first time, in a car going to the scooters across from the future OnCue location at 13th and I predict this scooters/oncue combo will be a worse situation than the blackwelder scooters/oncue, at least when scooters is busy. We were approaching from the south, norhtbound on western. Between the cars in line at scooters, the cars trying to get out of the scooters driveway (on western), and the cars trying to get into the scooters driveway (on western) from both the south and the north, it was an exercise in frustration. And that's without oncue traffic. Closing the sliplane won't actually help that much as you'll still have people coming from classen southbound turning onto western and trying to turn left into scooters. Meanwhile from both directions people waiting to get into oncue will have to wait for the people getting in and out of scooters.....
    that does sound horrible

Thread Information