Widgets Magazine
Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9545556575859
Results 1,451 to 1,466 of 1466

Thread: OnCue OKC Expansion

1. Default Re: OnCue OKC Expansion

Construction crews were prepping the Classen and 13th site this morning.

Default Re: OnCue OKC Expansion

Finally getting busy at NW 13th & Classen:

They appear to be adding several new gas pumps at the 23rd & Santa Fe location.

I drove by the NW 13th & Classen location on Saturday and they are moving fast with the dirt work.

Quote Originally Posted by SEMIweather View Post
    They appear to be adding several new gas pumps at the 23rd & Santa Fe location.
    They also added self checkout to this one pretty recently as well as the NW Expressway and Classen location.

6. Default Re: OnCue OKC Expansion

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    I drove by the NW 13th & Classen location on Saturday and they are moving fast with the dirt work.
    I can't tell by the plans, but are they planning a retaining wall on the west side of the property? They seem to be digging that way.

Quote Originally Posted by OkieBerto View Post
    I can't tell by the plans, but are they planning a retaining wall on the west side of the property? They seem to be digging that way.
    Yes, there is a good slope from west to east, so the plans show a retaining wall along the western border and then about halfway down both 13th and 12th.

8. Default Re: OnCue OKC Expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Yes, there is a good slope from west to east, so the plans show a retaining wall along the western border and then about halfway down both 13th and 12th.
    Thanks, Pete. I need to figure out how to read these plans!

Wow, I guess I didn't realize how infrequently I drive that particular stretch of May. I had no idea this was moving along so fast.

Quote Originally Posted by barrettd View Post
    Wow, I guess I didn't realize how infrequently I drive that particular stretch of May. I had no idea this was moving along so fast.
    This is exactly how I felt a few days ago when I realized there’s now a Fuzzy’s where the Freddy’s at May & NW 73rd used to be.

This is exactly how I felt a few days ago when I realized there’s now a Fuzzy’s where the Freddy’s at May & NW 73rd used to be.
    That's more in my neck of the woods, so I was at least aware of that one! Something as big as an OnCue, one would think I would notice that. But I rarely ever get that far south on May in my normal daily activities. Once the OnCue is finished, I'm certain I will frequent it, though.

Still haven't been in Fuzzy's yet, but my girls loved going to Freddy's, so that was very much on my radar when it changed hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    For some reason they just refiled their building permit application for NW 13th & Western.

Looks like they are gearing up to finally start. I suspect the delay has been due to coordination with the City regarding reworking that intersection.
    It looks like they submitted old plans for the road changes. The timing diagrams didn't reflect any of the new lane modifications that Classen has undergone. Also, the Traffic Management has issue with the timing plans. Namely, wondering why split-phasing the 13th-Western directions (only 13th has green lights, then only Western has greenlights) when right now, those directions are Concurrent.

And that little sliver of sidewalk that goes into the OnCue property on the southeast corner doesn't meet ADA requirements since the "improvement" should be in either the right of way or a dedicated easement.

[PD-2024-00018]

That always seemed a bit of an odd location for a fast casual restaurant. Nearer NW Expressway, Britton, or I-44 would have had an easier time drawing a wider customer base. As it practically was as far as could get away from a freeway interchange as they could get on May.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
    That always seemed a bit of an odd location for a fast casual restaurant. Nearer NW Expressway, Britton, or I-44 would have had an easier time drawing a wider customer base. As it practically was as far as could get away from a freeway interchange as they could get on May.
    There’s a pretty large population surrounding it and May has a big traffic count. I think the location suffers more from being set back and not very visible.

Thread Information