Widgets Magazine
Page 58 of 59 FirstFirst ... 853545556575859 LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,450 of 1462

Thread: OnCue OKC Expansion

Default Re: OnCue OKC Expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Swake View Post
    QT does not franchise and is a private company. All stores are owned by the Cadieux family.
    Maybe they are confusing the property. I know at least some QT properties are owned by others and leased back to QT.

Quote Originally Posted by onthestrip View Post
    Maybe they are confusing the property. I know at least some QT properties are owned by others and leased back to QT.
    But that arrangement should have nothing to do with the conditions of the store

NW Ex & May:

On the Yukon City forum, It was stated that Oncue is building it's largest store in the state at Frisco Rd and I-40 (southeast corner), which is in Yukon city limits proper.

For some reason they just refiled their building permit application for NW 13th & Western.

Looks like they are gearing up to finally start. I suspect the delay has been due to coordination with the City regarding reworking that intersection.

very nice and much needed for the area

I understand this is a very standard layout for OnCue, but it would have been nice for them to put the fuel pumps to the rear in this location specifically

It’s a lot better for the houses directly to the west of this location for them to use the standard store layout here, IMO.

I don't think I realized the Western between 13th and the alley to the south would be closed, but I like it. I talked to someone on the planning commission and they said their biggest issue with this originally was the amount of curb cuts. The amount on this seems to make more sense in this matter.

Whoo! Every time I see an update to this thread I cross my fingers and pray that it's news about the 13th and Classen location and it finally came true haha.

Quote Originally Posted by BridgeBurner View Post
    Whoo! Every time I see an update to this thread I cross my fingers and pray that it's news about the 13th and Classen location and it finally came true haha.
    I am very excited, this part of town is crying out for a convenience store that doesn’t suck. I am always floored by how busy the 23rd & Santa Fe OnCue stays at all times of the day and would expect the same here as well.

OnCue could easily build another on the east side of Classen somewhere around 30th.

That 7 Eleven at 31st stays very busy even though it is complete crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    OnCue could easily build another on the east side of Classen somewhere around 30th.

Or anywhere on Lincoln from Reno to I-44.

Speaking of where there should be gas stations….i feel like there needs to be something near the airport. Returning a rental car last weekend and I found it interesting there isn’t a decent gas station easily accessible to the rental car return.

Quote Originally Posted by amaesquire View Post
    Or anywhere on Lincoln from Reno to I-44.
    From your lips to God’s ears!

Quote Originally Posted by DowntownMan View Post
    Speaking of where there should be gas stations….i feel like there needs to be something near the airport. Returning a rental car last weekend and I found it interesting there isn’t a decent gas station easily accessible to the rental car return.
    That may be by design, the car rental companies would hate to lose that "additional charge" fee for filling up the tank on site.

However, my pick is the OnCue on S May and I-240, and then just taking SW 59th back to Meridian. Spits you out right at the rental car facility and very little traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by scottk View Post
    That may be by design, the car rental companies would hate to lose that "additional charge" fee for filling up the tank on site.

However, my pick is the OnCue on S May and I-240, and then just taking SW 59th back to Meridian. Spits you out right at the rental car facility and very little traffic.
    there is also the OnCue at merdian and I40 less then 3 miles up the road ..

18. Default Re: OnCue OKC Expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post

This would fill in a long empty spot. I wonder if 7-11 might even decide to go over there and build a bigger/newer location and close the old one?

Yeah SW/C of 31st and Classen or NE/C of 33rd and Classen would be good spots.

[/QUOTE]

So I'm glad to see this is moving right along.
    Any idea if they will plan to remove those awful-to-look-at medians on May in front of this area to allow for both directions of traffice to access this OnCue? They're crumbling, they let weeds reach human height in the summer, and just all in all look very very bad.
    I would assume so, but I'm not certain if those are city owned and it'd have to be done by the city?

I would hope that they keep the medians, both sides of traffic will be able to easily access this OnCue from United Founders Boulevard but allowing traffic to turn left into and out of this location directly to/from May is just asking for a traffic nightmare with how busy that stretch of road gets.

The site plan above shows a left turn bay on May for Oncue.

This looks misleading, the arrows are all the same plot darkness. They don't show a new curb cut on the existing curb median on May; they also have right only for the south bound drives onto May.

The medians along United Founders appear to be left as existing per this site plan.

Quote Originally Posted by tvkokc View Post
    ... They don't show a new curb cut on the existing curb median on May...
    It probably is too close to the May/NW Expressway interchange for that median change getting approved, so if their customers want to go north on May would have to go via the light at United Founders Boulevard.

Quote Originally Posted by tvkokc View Post
    This looks misleading, the arrows are all the same plot darkness. They don't show a new curb cut on the existing curb median on May; they also have right only for the south bound drives onto May.

The medians along United Founders appear to be left as existing per this site plan.
    It's hard to tell from the posted site plan but after downloading the drawings and viewing the plan at full size, the arrows on May are slightly lighter than the arrows on the OnCue property. Existing median on May is to remain.

Thread Information