Widgets Magazine
Page 46 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4142434445464748495051 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 1460

Thread: OnCue OKC Expansion

Default Re: OnCue OKC Expansion

Did I read somewhere that OnCue was rumored to be going in at some point at Covell and Broadway, or Covell and Kelly in Edmond? I seem to remember reading that in a comment somewhere but I cannot find it anywhere. Perhaps I really didn't read that as to why I can't find it. . .

Quote Originally Posted by MagzOK View Post
    Did I read somewhere that OnCue was rumored to be going in at some point at Covell and Broadway, or Covell and Kelly in Edmond? I seem to remember reading that in a comment somewhere but I cannot find it anywhere. Perhaps I really didn't read that as to why I can't find it. . .
    Quote Originally Posted by scottk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Elrenogolf View Post
    7-11 bought the Phillips 66/Covell Corner at Covell and Air Depot in Edmond. Outside signage has already been changed over.
    Hope this means that OnCue will move forward with their store in North Central Edmond on the opposite corner of Covell/Broadway or just a mile down at Kelly/Covell.
    It was in the 7-11 thread

Quote Originally Posted by Elrenogolf View Post
    It was in the 7-11 thread
    Thank you, Elrenogolf! I thought I was going crazy. Have a good day!

Pete, are they still putting in an OnCue on the Kilpatrick TP and Rt. 66?

HangryHippo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by floyd the barber View Post
    Pete, are they still putting in an OnCue on the Kilpatrick TP and Rt. 66?
    It’s underway.

FWIW I was at the Buc-ee's at the corner of I-35W & Hwy 114, right by the big racetrack, Friday afternoon.

It was HUUUUGEEEEEEEE. I didn't count them, but there had to have been close to 100 gas pumps, and they have tons of parking and space to maneuver around as well. I don't think they had any 18-wheelers there but there is just tons and tons of room for buses and big RV's and such to get easily around there.

I didn't take time to go in and lookey-loo because it seemed to have lots and lots of people inside. Maybe next time.

In comparison, I had to go to 2 different 7-11's earlier this evening to get a bag of ice. The 2nd one had a few bags, the machine was filthy, and one of the soda dispeners (Diet Dr Pepper) didn't work right, and they were completely out of 44 ounce cups.

I normally go to On-Cues but these were much closer and more convenient this evening.

I hope we get a Buc-ee’s. That would be cool to have. I still haven’t been though haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Plutonic Panda View Post
    I hope we get a Buc-ee’s. That would be cool to have. I still haven’t been though haha.
    Depending on what the State does with Highway 9 W. and I-35, Buc-ee's is a strong possibility.

Default 9500-9400 S Portland Ave | SW104th | North West Corner

Couldn't find anything from a permit search, anyone know what the dirt work is for on the corner?

Default Re: 9500-9400 S Portland Ave | SW104th | North West Corner

Quote Originally Posted by DracosIgnis View Post
    Couldn't find anything from a permit search, anyone know what the dirt work is for on the corner?
    OnCue.

On the NW corner? Sure it isn’t the NE corner? Surprised the airport would allow that on the NW corner.

Quote Originally Posted by catch22 View Post
    On the NW corner? Sure it isn’t the NE corner? Surprised the airport would allow that on the NW corner.
    It is the NE corner between Portland and I44

Quote Originally Posted by catch22 View Post
    The airport is leasing them the land.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    The airport is leasing them the land.
    Right, the NE corner though is a little bit different story, They have always held on to land within the traditional airport perimeter where the NW corner is. That’s why I was wondering if there was a mistake in NW vs NE.

My bad, it’s the NE corner. I was initially going to say NW of I-44 and SW 104th but never made the correction when I changed it to Portland, so essentially it’s between Portland and the exit ramp of I-44

OnCue.
    Thanks Pete, appreciate the reply. Guess they will get business going both ways on I-44 with one being on the SW119th Street exit as well.

Does anyone know what is being built off of Memorial just west of the Broadway Extension/Kelly? I bank at the BancFirst adjacent to it and they said it was a gas station. I assume it's an OnCue as there is a new 7-11 just east of the Broadway Extension on Memorial.

Quote Originally Posted by Rixon75 View Post
    Does anyone know what is being built off of Memorial just west of the Broadway Extension/Kelly? I bank at the BancFirst adjacent to it and they said it was a gas station. I assume it's an OnCue as there is a new 7-11 just east of the Broadway Extension on Memorial.
    It is indeed a new 7-11.

I suppose they believe both will be profitable as they are on opposite sides of Broadway Extension.

It is indeed a new 7-11.

I suppose they believe both will be profitable as they are on opposite sides of Broadway Extension.
    How bizarre. I work 1/8th mile straight south of that. The intersection/I-235 on-ramp is a total disaster due to westbound traffic wildly swerving over two lanes of traffic once they realize the on ramp for I-235 South is on the Northside of the intersection, and the train is 200 yards west of the intersection. Adding this 7-11 will make it a 3 ring circus.

Thanks for the info!

OnCue has submitted a building permit application for the site at NW 13th & Western.

You can see the plan is to remove that weird island at the intersection.

They have also submitted a building permit application for the former site of Founders Bank:

22. Default Re: OnCue OKC Expansion

Do we know if the United Founders store will have a grill? I can't tell from the plans above.

Quote Originally Posted by Celebrator View Post
    Do we know if the United Founders store will have a grill? I can't tell from the plans above.
    The plans they submitted did not include an interior floor plan, but all their new locations have a grill and they have even gone back and retrofitted several locations.

OnCue has submitted a building permit application for the site at NW 13th & Western.
    Tears of joy

HangryHippo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BridgeBurner View Post
    Tears of joy
    This!

Thread Information