Widgets Magazine
Page 40 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3536373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 1458

Thread: OnCue OKC Expansion

Default Re: OnCue OKC Expansion

Thanks, guess I haven't been paying that close of attention lol

Another location planned for NW Expressway/Kilpatrick Turnipike/Morgan Road:

Lights on the trees outside the one on 39th and almost Portland. Could open any day now. Looked at the website and didn’t see an opening date.

Quote Originally Posted by warreng88 View Post
    Lights on the trees outside the one on 39th and almost Portland. Could open any day now. Looked at the website and didn’t see an opening date.
    I verified that it is now open.

Yes, the OnCue at 39th & Portland opened today.

It has the full-on grill with interior seating at the east end of the building.

OnCue also told me they hope to open at Highway 9 and Classen in Norman on Dec.15 and I-40 and Meridian on Dec. 31st.

Get any longer and they could almost start getting into the Buckee's type game haha

Blog Entries

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20201130.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	34.9 KB 
ID:	16599

I wrote them a message about adding bike facilities to their locations near infrastructure. Didn't proofread it very well. Got a response, but just a "thanks for the suggestion we'll pass it along".

Steel is going up for the new location at SW 15th and Mustang Road.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Another location planned for NW Expressway/Kilpatrick Turnipike/Morgan Road:

This will actually be on the east side of Hefner. East of turnpike. Sign is up on property

11. Default Re: OnCue OKC Expansion

Any word on how close they are to completing the S Merdian location?

Quote Originally Posted by AP View Post
    Any word on how close they are to completing the S Merdian location?
    They told me Dec. 31st.

Just saw on Instagram that they just opened a store in Houston. Is this their first out of state store?

I heard a rumor that another OnCue was planned for the corner of Covell/Kelly in North Edmond? However, I can't seem to find any mention of it in Edmond Planning Commission Minutes and no acquired land in Oklahoma County Assessor near that intersection.

It would be a great location, with the closest gas stations a mile away (Phillips 66 at Covell and Broadway and a smaller 7-11 at Danforth and Kelly)

Quote Originally Posted by scottk View Post
    I heard a rumor that another OnCue was planned for the corner of Covell/Kelly in North Edmond? However, I can't seem to find any mention of it in Edmond Planning Commission Minutes and no acquired land in Oklahoma County Assessor near that intersection.

It would be a great location, with the closest gas stations a mile away (Phillips 66 at Covell and Broadway and a smaller 7-11 at Danforth and Kelly)
    Please let this be true! Coffee Creek Corner (convenience store at Covell & Broadway) is consistently close to $1 more per gallon for gasoline. The 7-11 at Danforth and Kelly is a traffic nightmare if you're traveling south or west. I regularly go out of my way to On Cue at 178th & Western.

Quote Originally Posted by EdOkCounty View Post
    Please let this be true! Coffee Creek Corner (convenience store at Covell & Broadway) is consistently close to $1 more per gallon for gasoline. The 7-11 at Danforth and Kelly is a traffic nightmare if you're traveling south or west. I regularly go out of my way to On Cue at 178th & Western.
    would love on there or at covell and Sooner (or both)

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    OnCue also told me they hope to open at Highway 9 and Classen in Norman on Dec.15 and I-40 and Meridian on Dec. 31st.
    Went on a long drive today that took me through Norman and can confirm that the Classen/SH-9 location is now open.

Stopped at the 39th and Portland location for air since my TPMS light was on. Their free air compressor is an automatic one that you set the psi and it beeps when the tire has reached that psi. Very nice touch and nice to see that OnCue continues to think of even the small things to keep making their stores better.

HangryHippo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MikeLucky View Post
    Stopped at the 39th and Portland location for air since my TPMS light was on. Their free air compressor is an automatic one that you set the psi and it beeps when the tire has reached that psi. Very nice touch and nice to see that OnCue continues to think of even the small things to keep making their stores better.
    That’s awesome.

The OnCue at Blackwelder & NW Expressway has an air compressor like that too, it's very convenient.

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin View Post
    Just saw on Instagram that they just opened a store in Houston. Is this their first out of state store?
    Their website said it was first Texas location.

22. Default Re: OnCue OKC Expansion

This morning I went by the S Meridian store and all the entrances were still blocked off and a crane truck was installing the big sign by Meridian. So I thought they weren't going to make a 2020 opening day. Wrong. Just went by on the way home and they're open.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Robertson View Post
    This morning I went by the S Meridian store and all the entrances were still blocked off and a crane truck was installing the big sign by Meridian. So I thought they weren't going to make a 2020 opening day. Wrong. Just went by on the way home and they're open.
    Once they get focused on a new store, they have become really quick about wrapping things up and getting open.

It's pretty impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by scottk View Post

Oh my goodness I certainly hope so! OnCue is the only place I fill up our vehicles in the metro and since moving to Edmond there are no locations close by so this would be great! I will say, however, I've been really hoping for a Panera at that corner! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by MagzOK View Post
    Oh my goodness I certainly hope so! OnCue is the only place I fill up our vehicles in the metro and since moving to Edmond there are no locations close by so this would be great! I will say, however, I've been really hoping for a Panera at that corner! LOL
    This is purely rumor but I have heard that corner of land is owned by a family that wants to hold onto it until they die so their kids can have it. I’ve heard the same rumor by three different people now so I’m not sure what the deal is but I do know that property is massive and they will have no problem finding somewhere to place a Panera bread if an OnCue is in fact built there LOL

Thread Information