Widgets Magazine
Page 38 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3334353637383940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: OnCue OKC Expansion

HangryHippo Guest

Default Re: OnCue OKC Expansion

Pete - do you know if the OnCue is still happening at Lindsey & 24th in Norman? I know someone had said previously that land was for sale again.

Any word on the 13th and Classen location?

Quote Originally Posted by BridgeBurner View Post
    Any word on the 13th and Classen location?
    No. They haven't filed any sort of permits.

S. Meridian location:

Dirt moving at Mustang Creek Crossing on SW 15th & Mustang Rd

39th & Portland:

I heard a rumor that there might be an OnCue going in at I-240 and Walker where the current Chase bank is and the church behind it. The Chase bank at 1-240 and Walker will be torn down when the one at I-240 and Penn is finished. Anyone hear anything else about this location at Walker and I-240?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby821 View Post
    I heard a rumor that there might be an OnCue going in at I-240 and Walker where the current Chase bank is and the church behind it. The Chase bank at 1-240 and Walker will be torn down when the one at I-240 and Penn is finished. Anyone hear anything else about this location at Walker and I-240?
    That Chase property is only about an acre and OnCue needs 3 or 4 for one of their stores.

The property directly behind is owned by US Foods and even if they carved off part of their parking lot, there still wouldn't be enough room.

So, I don't think this is happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    That Chase property is only about an acre and OnCue needs 3 or 4 for one of their stores.

The property directly behind is owned by US Foods and even if they carved off part of their parking lot, there still wouldn't be enough room.

So, I don't think this is happening.
    I think it will be I-240 and Santa Fee in the big open filed..

NW Expressway and Kilpatrick Turnpike. Will be the largest OnCue

https://yukonprogressnews.com/2020/0...ing-to-county/

Quote Originally Posted by yukong View Post

that area is just exploding. I’m sure the traffic counts through that Intersection are Insane.

The article mentioned 14 pumps and almost a 9,000 square foot store.

To put that into perspective, one of the newest OnCue's at NW164th and Highway 74 is just under 8,500 square feet and features 24 individual pumps. This new store will be slightly larger, but nothing out of the ordinary for an OnCue location.

I saw the article says the Kilpatrick/OK66 location is still 2 years out.

Quote Originally Posted by rte66man View Post
    I saw the article says the Kilpatrick/OK66 location is still 2 years out.
    That is a little disheartening... It will be the closest location to my house.

Quote Originally Posted by PaddyShack View Post
    That is a little disheartening... It will be the closest location to my house.
    There is a 7-Eleven two miles down the road towards Yukon and they are building a Casey's across the street.

Go another mile down the road and there is a Walmart gas station and a Circle K.

It is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by floyd the barber View Post
    There is a 7-Eleven two miles down the road towards Yukon and they are building a Casey's across the street.

Go another mile down the road and there is a Walmart gas station and a Circle K.

It is ridiculous.
    I am loyal to OnCue and use only Phillips 66 fuel. That Circle K is gross, and has been for the last two decades. The Walmart gas station just now went to 24hr pumps, but the convenience store is basically a walk-in vending machine. Don't care too much for 7-Elevens and I did not know that Casey's was going in on 66.

Quote Originally Posted by PaddyShack View Post
    I am loyal to OnCue and use only Phillips 66 fuel. That Circle K is gross, and has been for the last two decades. The Walmart gas station just now went to 24hr pumps, but the convenience store is basically a walk-in vending machine. Don't care too much for 7-Elevens and I did not know that Casey's was going in on 66.
    I get you.

I was merely pointing out how competitive C-Stores are around that area. And I agree. OnCue is far better than the others.

Casey's is worth visiting. They have an extensive rewards program that is not matched by the others. If they do some planning, I think they can take a lot of business.

Pete, any idea how one could find out which direction the sewer lines are coming in from? Would it be Oklahoma county from the east or Canadian count from the west. I’m not trying to derail threads, but I have a large piece of land just west of this site on NW Expressway.

Quote Originally Posted by soonergolfer View Post
    Pete, any idea how one could find out which direction the sewer lines are coming in from? Would it be Oklahoma county from the east or Canadian count from the west. I’m not trying to derail threads, but I have a large piece of land just west of this site on NW Expressway.
    Call 811 and tell them you are planning a construction project and that you need to have utilities marked:

http://www.okie811.org/

The OnCue CNG station on the southeast corner of NW 49th & Western is up for sale and the station is closed.

21. Default Re: OnCue OKC Expansion

The OnCue CNG station on the southeast corner of NW 49th & Western is up for sale and the station is closed.
    They have been converting a lot of their CNG pumps to diesel/gasoline pumps recently.

Quote Originally Posted by soonergolfer View Post
    It extends west from Oklahoma County. Surrey Hills is serviced by Oklahoma City.

This is the proposed location at SW 104th & I-44.

They will be leasing land from the airport.

It will probably benefit greatly from the almost 3,000 workers at Amazon in a couple years. Plus, that area has a lot of room for residential growth. OnCue knows how to pick locations.

Somehow I thought Chesapeake was subsidizing the CNG pumps. If true then that's gone and there's little reason to continue with them.

Thread Information