Widgets Magazine
Page 11 of 59 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: OnCue OKC Expansion

Default Re: OnCue OKC Expansion

Haha, not grilling at 3AM but love to run errands very early in the morn.

I think OnCue is a more than acceptable substitute for QT. I hope they build dozens of more locations.

And every time I am in or pass by one, it seems to be heaving.

2. Default Re: OnCue OKC Expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    I think OnCue is a more than acceptable substitute for QT. I hope they build dozens of more locations.
    Same here but I have a more personal stake in their continuing success.

3. Default Re: OnCue OKC Expansion

The 10th & Portland store looks like it's days away from opening. This one's only a mile from my house, so I'm particularly looking forward to this one.

They really need a location somewhere on Classen.

Lots of empty and under-developed properties and there is one crappy 7-11 and really nothing else on that entire stretch.

Lots of empty and under-developed properties and there is one crappy 7-11 and really nothing else on that entire stretch.
    I cannot agree more! Classen is swamped with traffic during both rush hours and I would think they'd make a killing off of commuters either direction. Classen @ NW 30th would be a nice fit.

NW 10th and Portland location now open.

I-240 and May location coming along; tanks are installed and being plumbed up.

Thanks.

Holy cow, OnCue doesn't mess around... Once they get started they tend to crank these things out.

9. Default Re: OnCue OKC Expansion

10. Default Re: OnCue OKC Expansion

Heard a rumor that they're building an OnCue in Newcastle, at the corner of US-62 and NW 24th Street (the first stoplight on US-62 as you exit I-44). Is this true, or is something else going in there? They're building *something*...

how many do they need on nw expressway? classen, 63rd, wilsire. about as bad as what they did in mid del near 29th to enter market

12. Default Re: OnCue OKC Expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Scott5114 View Post
    Heard a rumor that they're building an OnCue in Newcastle, at the corner of US-62 and NW 24th Street (the first stoplight on US-62 as you exit I-44). Is this true, or is something else going in there? They're building *something*...
    Don't know what it is but it's not an OnCue.

It wouldn't surprise me to see one go in on the SW/C of NW 30th and Classen. I remember when the building that used to be there caught fire and the owner proposed a retail development, but I don't think they could get financing.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OKCDrummer77 View Post
    Is this the store at N. W. 10th & Portland; across from OSUOKC?

terryinokc Guest

Quote Originally Posted by warreng88 View Post
    It wouldn't surprise me to see one go in on the SW/C of NW 30th and Classen. I remember when the building that used to be there caught fire and the owner proposed a retail development, but I don't think they could get financing.
    Yes, the building did burn down there years ago.....it was many restaurants (could be in another thread)...and then the iconic Free Spirit night club....still have my ID card.
    Danced many an evening away listening to Abba and Donna Summer....and then hit the Village Inn down the street after the club closed.

The location that is under construction at S. Council Rd. & SW 2nd Ter (The Outlet Shoppes) has finally had all of the concrete work done.

they're still working on the ground at the new one in mwc (ne 23rd & Douglas Blvd) THATS one I'm anxious for , bcz it's closer to my house lol

They closed on two tracts of land this past week. One is the Travelodge on Expressway and the other is around 178th and Penn.

http://newsok.com/oklahoma-county-pr...rticle/5517527

Travelodge property is huge. Are they planning on taking half of it and selling it off like they did to the homeland off 74th and may?

I took the Penn Square Mall exit when driving home today and noticed that the former Travelodge has been razed. Quite impressive.

The OnCue Express location at the Outlet Shoppes has opened.

I can't believe it took this long for someone to come in and dominate the OKC market with a higher end gas service station. As crappy as 7-11 was for so long it's so refreshing to have good competition in the area.

Still pouring concrete at the I-240 & S. May Ave. location. The pumps have yet to be installed. I'm guessing that it might be the end of November or the beginning of December for the grand opening.

I came across this article somehow and saw this:

I thought it was interesting of all the images to use for a gas station that they used OnCue.

I-240 and May looks very near complete.

Thread Information