Widgets Magazine
Page 10 of 59 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: OnCue OKC Expansion

Default Re: OnCue OKC Expansion

May & Hefner is now open

About damn time! Lol

Storm water permit pulled today for OnCue #130 to be located at Kilpatrick Turnpike and HWY 66 (39th Expressway).

Hmmm, that's pretty close to the one at 39th and Rockwell.

The new location at SW 119th St & I-44 is all finished and should open by the end of the month. I noticed that the structural steel I-beams are in place and construction is in progress at the I-240 & May Ave location.

NW 10th & Portland is getting close as well.

They were filling the gas storage tanks at the SW 119th location this last week

8. Default Re: OnCue OKC Expansion

240/May has to be an OnCue too. The structure finally went up on the section they tore out from Albertsons. Seems like an awful lot of work to put in a gas station, but that's their normal way these days.

Quote Originally Posted by bombermwc View Post
    240/May has to be an OnCue too. The structure finally went up on the section they tore out from Albertsons. Seems like an awful lot of work to put in a gas station, but that's their normal way these days.
    Yep, it sure is! See Post #170 in this thread for details.

Drove by the OnCue Express that is still under construction by the Outlet Shoppes (or as I like to call it The Smokers Mall). It looks to be about a couple of months away. The building looks to be complete but there has yet to be any concrete poured.

The huge one (largest one so far) is being built at Waterloo and I-35. Northeast corner. They are in the dirt moving stage. The old long abandoned horse farm house and some of the old buildings are gone. Looks like they still have lots of grading to do on that hill but at least they have broken ground and one eye sore is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by oklip955 View Post
    The huge one (largest one so far) is being built at Waterloo and I-35. Northeast corner. They are in the dirt moving stage. The old long abandoned horse farm house and some of the old buildings are gone. Looks like they still have lots of grading to do on that hill but at least they have broken ground and one eye sore is gone.
    It's the old catfish barn restaurant.... That intersection will have to be rebuilt or it will be a complete nightmare.

I also heard that the new OnCues will be featuring dog parks..

Quote Originally Posted by OKIEDOKE View Post
    It's the old catfish barn restaurant.... That intersection will have to be rebuilt or it will be a complete nightmare.

That intersection is scheduled to be rebuilt and using standards not ever used in Oklahoma before. I'm excited to see that

Quote Originally Posted by DowntownMan View Post
    That intersection is scheduled to be rebuilt and using standards not ever used in Oklahoma before. I'm excited to see that
    That's good to hear, because that traffic in the morning and evening is unbelievable...

That's good to hear, because that traffic in the morning and evening is unbelievable...
    Well the great news is you'll only have to wait 4 more years! But they do have temporary improvements coming this year including widening the off ramps so traffic doesn't back up to I-35.

The one in Yukon has a dog park. Pretty big too.

The Waterloo rd on is suppost to be the largest one yet. I agree that once this is built and until the rebuild on the I-35 and Waterloo is complete, Katie bar the door at rush hour. I've gone through there in the middle of the afternoon and traffic was backed up. Add a few housing additions going just east and south, what a mess it will be.

They are building OnCue at 15th and I-35 Edmond.

Quote Originally Posted by Plutonic Panda View Post
    They are building OnCue at 15th and I-35 Edmond.
    Which corner?

20. Default Re: OnCue OKC Expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Which corner?
    Southwest

Oh, I see now.

They own just over 5 acres on that corned but used a different LLC name.

Good to know!

I've really grown to love their operations and patronize them all the time. Wish they would find space for a smaller version near the core.

22. Default Re: OnCue OKC Expansion

I've really grown to love their operations and patronize them all the time. Wish they would find space for a smaller version near the core.
    Same here... In OKC I buy my gas there exclusively...... We've even had a few of the members of my pool league team disappear briefly and return to find out they had ran down the street to the OnCue to use the restroom because they didn't want to use the one in the bar... LOL

Haha... Their restrooms are about as good as they get, especially those locations that have an outside door nearby, so you don't even have to go into the main part of the store.

I also love their 24-hour propane service.

24. Default Re: OnCue OKC Expansion

I also love their 24-hour propane service.
    Do a lot of 3:47 AM grilling? ;+)

25. Default Re: OnCue OKC Expansion

Haha... Their restrooms are about as good as they get, especially those locations that have an outside door nearby, so you don't even have to go into the main part of the store.
    After years of listening to the QT vs 7-11 banter on this site. After my last couple of trips to Tulsa I have yet to find a QT bathroom as clean as OnCue's are.... I think the only place with nicer bathrooms is Buc ee's and I don't expect to see one of them here anytime soon.

Thread Information