Widgets Magazine
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What to do after 2am

Default Re: What to do after 2am

Well my post was deleted but a seatbelt violation is in no way probable cause to search my vehicle much less after searching my vehicle illegally with a dog he found nothing and my buddies were behaving during the stop. This is just an example of the prejudice against young guys in a car. He should have thanked me for being responsible by not drinking and driving instead of the harrassment and violation of my civil rights.

Quote Originally Posted by 1972ford View Post
    Well my post was deleted but a seatbelt violation is in no way probable cause to search my vehicle much less after searching my vehicle illegally with a dog he found nothing and my buddies were behaving during the stop. This is just an example of the prejudice against young guys in a car. He should have thanked me for being responsible by not drinking and driving instead of the harrassment and violation of my civil rights.
    Well, congratulations on not killing yourself and others by being an idiot and drinking and driving. Feel better?

WilliamTell's advice about not putting yourself in bad situations is spot on and I urge you to follow it.

I'm probably around your age and can honestly say I have not had a fraction of the trouble you've had.

Quote Originally Posted by 1972ford View Post
    deleted by Pete

Not the place for this
    Pretty sure the same reasoning for the deletion still applies.

Thread Information