Widgets Magazine

Thread: "Industry Nightclub" N. Portland?

Thunder "Industry Nightclub" N. Portland?

Has anyone heard of this place? I was told it's on North Portland 7500 block or near that area. I'd like to find out more about it.

Thanks for any info!

Default Re: "Industry Nightclub" N. Portland?

That address would put it right at the entrance to Stars & Stripes Park, which seems like an odd location
    http://maps.google.com/maps?client=s...ed=0CEgQ_AUoAg
    That is in my neck of the woods, so if I can remember to do so, will check it out after I get off work.

OK - Nevermind - I found it at 3034 N Portland - this place has been 4 different clubs in the past couple of years... I think it needs to be torn down personally.

Is this that really sketchy 16-and-up nightclub that all the snotty teenagers on drugs go to? I think it was around 36th and Portland

Definitely not urban development though.

Glad you figured it out, didnt make it by there (was stuck during the hail storm at Lowes)...fortunately it looks like some minor damage to accessories).

Forget about all the past clubs at that location and negativity that some people have mentioned. No offense, We move on with a different mindset!!!

If you like House Music, Techno Music, Electric music, Dub step, DJ battles and insane FUN, Come check out Industry Night Club OKC. It is 18 to enter and 21 to drink. Industry Night Club attracts the most joyful, young and energetic crowd in Oklahoma City. Located at 3034 N. Portland, Industry Night Club OKC is dedicated to totally change the reputation of Techno bars in Oklahoma City. We have set the bar high to exceed the expectations.

At Industry Night Club OKC, your experience will be unforgettable. We have DJs coming from all over the nation to party the right way. We have the competitive advantage over our competition because of our size, management, and best of all we are open until 4AM in the morning!!!

“The Party don’t Stop till I said so’ In Ke$ha’s voice.

We have a totally remodeled interior, large dance floor, nitrogen system, state of the art lightning fixtures, incredible sound system that will blow your mind. Under new and better management!!!

If you're in the Oklahoma City Area, make sure you like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/industrynightclubokc and follow us on twitter @industryclubOKC

Check out our website www.industryokc.com

My mind is blown, will Thunder be headlining soon?

Thread Information