Widgets Magazine

Thread: The Classen

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Re: Classen Tower

How big are these places and roughly how much is the rent?

Default Re: Classen Tower

Well, you guys are in luck! I happen to live at the Classen. It's a great place to live. The management really does a good job in taking care of each person and their needs. I have one of the best views that they offer, one side is downtown and the other is the capitol building. My apartment is just over 1200 square feet. They really put in high quality appliances, countertops, and fixtures. I know they only have a few units left. It has become quite a popular place. They are planning on putting in a dry cleaners I believe. Right now, they have a service where you can drop off in the morning and pick up in the afternoon 2 days a week. There are a number of little things like that you just can't get anywhere else. Oh, have I mentioned that it's a terrific place to watch lightning storms?

3. Default Re: Classen Tower

Quote Originally Posted by BaldDriller13 View Post
    Well, you guys are in luck! I happen to live at the Classen. It's a great place to live. The management really does a good job in taking care of each person and their needs. I have one of the best views that they offer, one side is downtown and the other is the capitol building. My apartment is just over 1200 square feet. They really put in high quality appliances, countertops, and fixtures. I know they only have a few units left. It has become quite a popular place. They are planning on putting in a dry cleaners I believe. Right now, they have a service where you can drop off in the morning and pick up in the afternoon 2 days a week. There are a number of little things like that you just can't get anywhere else. Oh, have I mentioned that it's a terrific place to watch lightning storms?
    Hi BaldDriller. Can I ask you some questions about the classen? I tried to PM you but you don't have them on.

Default Re: Classen Tower

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
    Hi BaldDriller. Can I ask you some questions about the classen? I tried to PM you but you don't have them on.
    Sorry Mandy. I am brand new here. I don't think I have PM capabilities yet. I have yet to prove I am not a spammer!

Thread Information