Widgets Magazine
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 181920212223
Results 551 to 556 of 556

Thread: Parkside Building

  1. #551

    Default Re: Parkside Building

    Quote Originally Posted by W8N2SKI View Post
    Wheeler Bio just filed plans to renovate the "Park Level" and second floor of this building. Makes sense since they are backed by the same guy as Echo Energy.
    They will also be the main tenant in the Convergence office building now under construction.

  2. #552

    Default Re: Parkside Building

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    They will also be the main tenant in the Convergence office building now under construction.
    I was surprised to see them file plans in this building; I would have thought they would have been centralized over at Convergence.

  3. #553

    Default Re: Parkside Building

    Quote Originally Posted by W8N2SKI View Post
    I was surprised to see them file plans in this building; I would have thought they would have been centralized over at Convergence.
    You never know what is really going on when Christian Kanady (head of Echo who is also a partner in Convergence) is involved.

  4. #554

    Default Re: Parkside Building

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    You never know what is really going on when Christian Kanady (head of Echo who is also a partner in Convergence) is involved.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nods-yes.gif 
Views:	11 
Size:	98.1 KB 
ID:	17946

  5. #555

    Default Re: Parkside Building

    i have no idea how that guy continues raising capital. is he somehow related to aubrey?

  6. #556
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,965
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Parkside Building

    Quote Originally Posted by April in the Plaza View Post
    i have no idea how that guy continues raising capital. is he somehow related to aubrey?
    Thereís real irony in this statement if you donít know the backstory. Lol.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. SandRidge Center & Commons
    By metro in forum Development & Buildings
    Replies: 4147
    Last Post: 06-11-2021, 11:21 AM
  2. Downtown OKC needs to focus more on civic amenities!
    By G.Walker in forum General Civic Issues
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 01-18-2011, 08:23 PM
  3. Rappel down Sandridge Tower
    By metro in forum Current Events & Open Topic
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-04-2010, 09:50 PM
  4. SandRidge to move downtown.
    By Theo Walcott in forum General Civic Issues
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 07-16-2007, 07:30 AM
  5. Sandridge possible purchaser of KerrMcGee Tower
    By Patrick in forum General Civic Issues
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-24-2006, 05:11 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO