Widgets Magazine

Thread: New movie with several OKC energy connections.

Default New movie with several OKC energy connections.

The new film is based on a book by the same name as the film….. The Grand Energy Transition by Robert A. Hefner III, CEO of the GHK Companies.

There are several other OKC connections to the film including Aubrey McClendon and Gray Frederickson.
    Click here to read about the film and to view film excerpts. These people are telling us the truth IMO.
    You can also order a free copy if you wish.

http://www.rigzone.com/news/article....=1&a_id=117279

Default Re: New movie with several OKC energy connections.

Yea, I really don't understand why we are not subsidizing the infrastructure and kickstarting auto manufacturers to get factory built CNG vehicles on the road. I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but you have to wonder why we continue to subsist on foreign oil when we have so much CNG on hand. Unless, of course, our plan is to burn all the foreign oil first and then have the monopoly in oil and natural gas. (But I doubt anyone is planning that far ahead.)

Quote Originally Posted by ThomPaine View Post
    Unless, of course, our plan is to burn all the foreign oil first and then have the monopoly in oil and natural gas. (But I doubt anyone is planning that far ahead.)
    LOL; political foresight and cooperation to make it happen at the national level.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomPaine View Post
    Yea, I really don't understand why we are not subsidizing the infrastructure and kickstarting auto manufacturers to get factory built CNG vehicles on the road. I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but you have to wonder why we continue to subsist on foreign oil when we have so much CNG on hand. Unless, of course, our plan is to burn all the foreign oil first and then have the monopoly in oil and natural gas. (But I doubt anyone is planning that far ahead.)
    The net temperature forcing of our energy emissions under an expansion in NG isn't any better than just letting the energy sector drive itself. NG isn't really a step forward, more like a step sideways.

Thread Information