Widgets Magazine
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: Louie's

1. Default Re: Louie's

Quote Originally Posted by warreng88 View Post
    I drove by the location at NW Expressway and Rockwell (in the shopping center north of Target) and I am surprised to see that one still open. I couldn't think of a worse spot. There is no frontage whatsoever and just bad visibility overall.
    We go there often. It's usually busy. I think this is a case of lots of parking and multiple ways in and out make up for the lack of ambiance.

2. Default Re: Louie's

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    That's what I'm hearing.

That building is owned by Midtown Renaissance and it's a fantastic space with a great patio. I'm sure they'll have another restaurant in there before long.
    Pete, I have a friend that owns a neighboring business of Louie's and I believe that one of Bob Howard's companies owns that building, as well as the 1492 and Stella buildings to the south and the retail store and coffee shop properties to the north. Midtown Renaissance does not have them listed on their corporate website, per the link below, and the billing addresses for the properties listed do not match the addresses listed for the Louie's/Stella/etc. properties.

https://www.midtownr.com/commercial-properties

Default Re: Louie's

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Pete, I have a friend that owns a neighboring business of Louie's and I believe that one of Bob Howard's companies owns that building, as well as the 1492 and Stella buildings to the south and the retail store and coffee shop properties to the north. Midtown Renaissance does not have them listed on their corporate website, per the link below, and the billing addresses for the properties listed do not match the addresses listed for the Louie's/Stella/etc. properties.

https://www.midtownr.com/commercial-properties
    midtown R owns all of those restaurant properties and shops ..

I thought Bob Howard was the principal owner of Midtown Renaissance?

Quote Originally Posted by Dob Hooligan View Post
    I thought Bob Howard was the principal owner of Midtown Renaissance?
    it is a partnership between bob howard micky clagg and Chris flemming

6. Default Re: Louie's

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner View Post
    it is a partnership between bob howard micky clagg and Chris flemming
    Ahhh, got it. I had no idea and appreciate the info. Very cool.

Thread Information