Widgets Magazine
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Louie's

Default Re: Louie's coming to Edmond

There is going to be a new Sushi Bar that opens there, as well. This is from a confirmed source.

I'd love to have a Panera over there - I guess it doesn't matter to me if it is 150th or 178th since I live off of 164th & Santa Fe - so same difference.

Here is what is going in the northeast corner from the new Louies... it's
    "The Sushi Bar" - doubt that they willl serve breakfast rolls and coffee....

The owner of "The Sushi Bar" is close friends with the owners of Signature Grill at Bryant and Danforth in Edmond.

5. Default Re: Louie's coming to Edmond

I heard it was going to be a new location for Mr. Sushi. No?

It is a new location for new restaurant "Sushi Bar." And Louie's opens February 15th!!! This is from management.

Does anyone know if new Edmond Louie's will have a Louie's 2[smoking area]?

No, I do not believe it will. But I could be wrong.

Me wanty Panera Bread too!!!

Iheard "yes" to a smoking area. Not sure how i feel about that since the non smoking has always been a Louis strong point with me. Ready for the opening regardless. !

Quote Originally Posted by tsou89 View Post
    Iheard "yes" to a smoking area. Not sure how i feel about that since the non smoking has always been a Louis strong point with me. Ready for the opening regardless. !
    Louie's has been very good about having great separation/ventilation between the normal Louie's & the Louie's Too (smoking) side...

Not really sure why they're wasting their time and money with making "Louie's Too" there considering the state is expand the smoke-free policy to the entire restaurant, regardless if it's seperated or not they can't do it. They just did the same thing at the new Louie's in Moore. Makes no sense to me honestly.

If there is a smoking area, they can pretty much forget my business, then, especially as I live within a few blocks and would probably have frequented the place. I've been to other places (BW3s Edmond and Old Chicago Edmond that have separate S and NS areas. They're def separate, but also definitely NOT equal.) Am just ready for the full no-smoking law to take effect.

Will give it a try once when it opens, then will see.

15. Default Re: Louie's coming to Edmond

Quote Originally Posted by FritterGirl View Post
    If there is a smoking area, they can pretty much forget my business, then, especially as I live within a few blocks and would probably have frequented the place. I've been to other places (BW3s Edmond and Old Chicago Edmond that have separate S and NS areas. They're def separate, but also definitely NOT equal.) Am just ready for the full no-smoking law to take effect.

Will give it a try once when it opens, then will see.
    I'm personally waiting for a full No Germ-factory law to go into effect at dining establishments. I can't count the number of times I've had meals ruined or gone home with some sort of disease after having one of them cough or sneeze all over my table.

Anyone know who I can lobby to get some legislation fasttracked?

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzytoad View Post
    I'm personally waiting for a full No Germ-factory law to go into effect at dining establishments. I can't count the number of times I've had meals ruined or gone home with some sort of disease after having one of them cough or sneeze all over my table.

Anyone know who I can lobby to get some legislation fasttracked?
    Its' a known fact, there's one in every thread!!!!

A "No Smoking" section in a restaurant is like a "No Peeing" section at a public pool.

I saw a sign that they are now open.

Today is their opening day.

They are open... have not been yet. Will go soon, maybe Thursday.

Did they have a bunch of big video screens?

Went to a "rehearsal" friday evening. Good set up with lots of good tv's. It was packed last night when i drove by. Should do well in the area.

At the Louie's in Yukon/Mustang, there is a seperate entrance for the smoking section. However, you do have to enter the main restaurant to access the restrooms. Can't wait to try out the new Louie's in Edmond.

Ate there today....kind of over the top with the greeting. Six girls at the door - then got the meal and kept being questioned "how is everything". Sheeshh...

Quote Originally Posted by buckt View Post
    Ate there today....kind of over the top with the greeting. Six girls at the door - then got the meal and kept being questioned "how is everything". Sheeshh...
    Settle...

They're a brand new store, just trying to be nice.

Thread Information