Widgets Magazine

Thread: Need a Web Guru

Lord_Wraith Guest

Default Need a Web Guru

I am in need of a web site developer / manager. While I can do trivial maintanence, I learn well, and am willing to do the meanial daily tasks, I have a site that needs some of the finer web site tools.
    Events Calendar
    Rsvp center
    Personals section complete with photos managibility
    site map

Just to name a few. The site is for adults only and will need a web developed with an open mind. If you would like to discuss details, feel free to contact Me at
    LdWraith@theshop.net
    Make sure you use the subject line with a related statement. These days spam is chaos.

Wraith
    Twisted Coordinator

2. Default Re: Need a Web Guru

Interesting site you have there!

I will have to check some of those things out one of these days!

Lord_Wraith Guest

Default Re: Need a Web Guru

Greetings,
    Naturally, you are more than welcome to come visit TE... There are several ways to become introduced to the others, yahoo, the meet & greets, or just come out to a party. Lets talk about more and what you may be interested in.

Wraith

4. Default Re: Need a Web Guru

Mainly just the diverse group of people involved.. im not into a lot of "things" but some things are interesting to me.

I would be the person in the back just observing mainly... not a wall flower more like a person hiding in the corner... but I would go.

jenncole Guest

interesting site.
    will have to check it out.

Lord_Wraith Guest

Greetings jenn,

Twisted Events is a great place for social adults to interact. Whether you are just looking to mingle or explore new interests, TE has it all. We have quite the lil local network. A yahoo group, weekly chat night, monthly meet & greets, and of course.... parties that are out of thes world. We are preparing to launch our second Twisted Events group and personal's sections to the web site. I would enjoy finding out more about your interests and getting you involved.

Thread Information