Widgets Magazine
Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Default Re: Rising Gas Prices Seriously Threaten Obama

The voters don't want Keystone XL. His action will help get him re-elected.

The Hart Research Associates poll (PDF) surveyed voters in Ohio, Michigan, Iowa, and Colorado and showed that after hearing the pro and con arguments about Keystone XL, 47% of voters said President Obama made the right decision in denying the permit (36% were against his decision).

http://sierraclub.typepad.com/compas...-pipeline.html

2. Default Re: Rising Gas Prices Seriously Threaten Obama

Thank goodness I don't have to wait for government and politicans to solve my fuel cost issues.

When it comes to household budgets, the rise in gasoline prices has more than offset the drop in usage. Last year, motorists spent $4,000 at the pump, which amounted to 8% of household incomes — twice as much as the 4% they spent in 2002. It figures to go even higher this year.
    http://www.marketwatch.com/story/the...rum-2012-02-21

Quote Originally Posted by Just the facts View Post
    Thank goodness I don't have to wait for government and politicans to solve my fuel cost issues.
    LOL

So true

This is all about control and power. Obama is a Soros puppet.

Quote Originally Posted by ou48A View Post
    It may not be entirely 100% fair but with his veto of the Keystone XL pipeline Obama owns the issue of high gasoline prices.
    Is it time for another math lesson?

Quote Originally Posted by metro View Post
    This is all about control and power. Obama is a Soros puppet.
    No, it really isn't. Our current power infrastructure is destructive to every human being who will come after us. It has to be changed. It's not a conspiracy, it's not some secret meeting. It's just simple, verifiable reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Double Edge View Post
    The voters don't want Keystone XL. His action will help get him re-elected.

The Hart Research Associates poll (PDF) surveyed voters in Ohio, Michigan, Iowa, and Colorado and showed that after hearing the pro and con arguments about Keystone XL, 47% of voters said President Obama made the right decision in denying the permit (36% were against his decision).

http://sierraclub.typepad.com/compas...-pipeline.html
    75% Say U.S. Not Doing Enough To Develop Its Gas And Oil Resources

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ..._oil_resources

What does KXL have to do with developing our oil and gas resources?

Quote Originally Posted by HewenttoJared View Post
    No, it really isn't. Our current power infrastructure is destructive to every human being who will come after us. It has to be changed. It's not a conspiracy, it's not some secret meeting. It's just simple, verifiable reality.
    We've been the most prosperous nation on the face of the planet for decades or arguably centuries now. He problems only arise when the government gets in the way.

Quote Originally Posted by hewenttojared View Post
    no, it really isn't. Our current power infrastructure is destructive to every human being who will come after us. It has to be changed. It's not a conspiracy, it's not some secret meeting. It's just simple, verifiable reality.
    prove it

Science doesn't really do that proof thing. I can show you that everyone who studies the question thinks I'm right. I can show you that temperature is rising and that the speed that it is rising is accelerating. I can show you that our current extinction rate is faster than the rate of the event that wiped out the dinosaurs. It all really depends on why you doubt it. Obviously you've gotten ahold of some bad information, but without just reading you a climatology textbook it's hard to say how I can correct it without knowing where your understanding has gone awry.

Better yet, just name a respectable scientific institution.

Here's a good place to start: it's getting warmer http://iopscience.iop.org/1748-9326/6/4/044022

We've been the most prosperous nation on the face of the planet for decades or arguably centuries now. He problems only arise when the government gets in the way.
    Metro I would kindly suggest that you save your energies and put HewenttoJared on ignore as I and several others have.
    It is my opinion that he worships a religion that is a dangerous form of green extremism that is much further left than even Obama.

Metro I would kindly suggest that you save your energies and put HewenttoJared on ignore as I and several others have.
    It is my opinion that he worships a religion that is a dangerous form of green extremism that is much further left than even Obama.
    Yea it's annoying when someone consistently points out that your posts ignore basic scientific realities. This is what happens Metro. For two years I've asked conservatives to list just a single study showing that global warming isn't real or isn't a big deal. And for two years none of them have linked even one. Not one out of the tens of thousands of relevant studies available for free online. They put me on ignore because they cannot defend their stances.

I don't worship any green religion. I'm actually pretty religious. I just happen to be a person who thinks decisions should be based on reality instead of the big oil talking points you constantly post.

15. Default Re: Rising Gas Prices Seriously Threaten Obama

All these polls and surveys only prove one thing: Most Americans don't know what they want.

That is true.

yes, his religion is scientific humanism

All these polls and surveys only prove one thing: Most Americans don't know what they want.
    There is truth in that but two things they do know: They do not want the Keystone XL and they do not want a republican as POTUS.

According to GasBuddy.com, motorists are shelling out $5.89 for a gallon of regular gas at a Shell station in Lake Buena Vista, topping out at $5.99 a gallon for premium. It doesn’t get better at a Suncoast Energy station in Orlando, where drivers are paying $5.79 for a gallon of regular.

According to GasBuddy.com, motorists are shelling out $5.89 for a gallon of regular gas at a Shell station in Lake Buena Vista, topping out at $5.99 a gallon for premium. It doesn't get better at a Suncoast Energy station in Orlando, where drivers are paying $5.79 for a gallon of regular.
    Glad I don't live there... I hope everyone that lives in that area is rich, otherwise those prices will kill the local economy.

21. Default Re: Rising Gas Prices Seriously Threaten Obama

Those places are usually at the entrance to the car rental return at Orlando International Airport, although the LBV shell is at the enterance/exit of Disney World. They are trying to stick it to tourist who have to re-fill their rental car and waited until the last minute.

yes, his religion is scientific humanism
    No, it is most definitely not.

Those places are usually at the entrance to the car rental return at Orlando International Airport, although the LBV shell is at the enterance/exit of Disney World. They are trying to stick it to tourist who have to re-fill their rental car and waited until the last minute.
    I think you are correct, but still…..

Prunepicker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jersey Boss View Post
    Gasoline prices dropped over a buck and a half in Sept. and Oct. of
    2008. So how did that work out for the incumbent party in the
    White House?
    The incumbent party ran a worthless meddling moderate as their
    candidate.

Wti 107.50

Thread Information