Widgets Magazine
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Is there room for the NFL in Oklahoma?

Default Re: Is there room for the NFL in Oklahoma?

It's clear after this thread Laramie is completely disconnected from reality.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by metro View Post
    It's clear after this thread Laramie is completely disconnected from reality.
    Completely disconnected from reality, give me a break, those are strong words metro...

I said, I was optimistic and I finally admitted that the NFL wouldn't work here at present and I see now that it was a bit premature to have started this thread. Some posters on this forum can't look past three years. Does this make me completely disconnected?

Salt Lake City's TV households: 928,000 (includes most of the state)

Odgen, Utah isn't a Tulsa where you split OKC-TUL's media markets. Salt Lake City media area does include most of the state: http://mediainfosaltlakecity.blogspo...-rankings.html

The top 210 media markets, I only found Utah's Salt Lake City to be on that list from Utah. Odgen is one of the top ten cities in Utah with about 85,000 roughly the size of Edmond.

I didn't put myself through college; obtain two masters degrees, teach in the urban school districts and retire as an administrator to become completely disconnected from reality.

Metro, I'm surprised at your comment; however, I respect your opinion. Your opinion of me is your opinion--for whatever, it is worth.

Quote Originally Posted by CurtisJ View Post
    Dont know if this has been adressed or not, but they do not sell alcohol in the suites at Galleger Iba (and i don't know from experience, but i would assume it is the same in the Boone Pickens Stadium suites). They allow the companies and individuals that have purchased the suites to stock their own fridges with beer and wine. Most of these companies pay a college student who is a family member of an employee or something to make sure the suite is stocked when the company execs/guests get there for the game.
    Curious as to what the relationship is between GIA and the NFL, other than they both use balls?

Quote Originally Posted by CurtisJ View Post
    Dont know if this has been adressed or not, but they do not sell alcohol in the suites at Galleger Iba (and i don't know from experience, but i would assume it is the same in the Boone Pickens Stadium suites). They allow the companies and individuals that have purchased the suites to stock their own fridges with beer and wine. Most of these companies pay a college student who is a family member of an employee or something to make sure the suite is stocked when the company execs/guests get there for the game.
    they sell alcohol in the entire club level and suites at boone pickens stadium

Thread Information