I purchased a used car and then 2 days later the head gasket blew due to a pre-existing leak In The antifreeze. I tried to convince the dealership that they should help me pay for the repair considering there were no signs for me to know that there was a leak(no temp. Gauge fluctuation or anything).

I cut my losses and tried selling the car online. When I went to the DMV they told me that the people who sold the car to the dealership did not properly sign the title(whom is out of state). Can I return the car now that the title is invalid?

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.