Widgets Magazine

Thread: ODOT YouTube Channel.

Default ODOT YouTube Channel.

Just want to let everyone know that ODOT made a YouTube channel.

http://www.youtube.com/user/OklaDOT/

Default Re: ODOT YouTube Channel.

Pretty neat.

I watched all four eastbound videos. Hopefully they'll still add videos while work continues on the westbound side/Agnew area and the east end as well.

Looks good.

I noticed there are not any billboards that are easily seen from the new route. Anyone wanna guess how long that will last.

Quote Originally Posted by OKCNDN View Post
    Looks good.

I noticed there are not any billboards that are easily seen from the new route. Anyone wanna guess how long that will last.
    Should be forever unless the ban is lifted.

Quote Originally Posted by jn1780 View Post
    Should be forever unless the ban is lifted.
    Oh I have no doubt that's the plan. But people will surely find a way around it. There's money to be made and...it will be made.

Oh I have no doubt that's the plan. But people will surely find a way around it. There's money to be made and...it will be made.
    Yeah, well we can hope its the companies demolishing the illegally placed signs making the money.

Quote Originally Posted by OKCisOK4me View Post
    I watched all four eastbound videos. Hopefully they'll still add videos while work continues on the westbound side/Agnew area and the east end as well.
    With how they have tented to go several month before updating pics on the i40 site I am not expecting it to be really maintained.

Looks good.

I was right. In driving the new I-40 there are two billboards on the northside of the highway. They are west of Western and west of Exchange as well I believe. There is not an ad in these billboards as of the first weekend the new highway is open but the billboard is there.

I was right. In driving the new I-40 there are two billboards on the northside of the highway. They are west of Western and west of Exchange as well I believe. There is not an ad in these billboards as of the first weekend the new highway is open but the billboard is there.
    These billboards you're referring to have been there for years in anticipation of the new highway.

Quote Originally Posted by OKCisOK4me View Post
    These billboards you're referring to have been there for years in anticipation of the new highway.
    So the billboards defeated the ban before the highway was even built. Genius, pure genius.

So the billboards defeated the ban before the highway was even built. Genius, pure genius.
    Yes, but if you notice there isn't anything actually placed on the sign yet. There may be an initial "cleaning house" in the future to remove those signs. Way down the future there no guaranteeds it will stay sign free though.

13. Default Re: ODOT YouTube Channel.

might not be genius ... there was a moratorium put in place long ago... they might be illegal...

Thread Information