Widgets Magazine
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 141516171819

Thread: Custino's

Default Re: Custino's

It looks like the Court has dropped the lawsuit that Mr.Custino had against Mr.Elder

Quote Originally Posted by Tydude View Post
    It looks like the Court has dropped the lawsuit that Mr.Custino had against Mr.Elder
    "What? I'm s'posed t' be surprised?
    Dis is just one more example of prejudice against people wid names dat end in vowels."

Quote Originally Posted by Tydude View Post
    If you mean the protective order case, that was resolved by being denied back in summer of 2012.
    The dissolution of partnership case (CJ-201-4883, OK CO DCT) appears to be ongoing. The most recent docket entry is from this time frame last month, sustaining a motion by defendant elder to compel compliance with an earlier filed discovery request.
    A separate action brought against angelo custino and the elders, for possession of the britton rd property, was filed in may of last year and ended in a default judgment.

And that's all I know about that.

WANTING TO KNOW MORE ABOUT ANGELO CUSTINO? LOOK WHAT I FOUND ON TWITTER!

WE NEED A FOOD TRUCK LIKE THIS IN TULSA AND OKLAHOMA CITY? WOULD ANYONE ELSE AGREE?

CHECK THIS STORY OUT!

Food Truckers Aim to Feed the Needy One Suspended Meal at a Time
    /Food Truckers Aim to Feed the Homeless, One Suspended Meal at a Time
    Last edited by okcbigeater; 10-16-2014 at 08:09 PM. Reason: Link Name Change

The only thing good about "Custinos" is that they used to be next door to The Best Cigar Shop in The State of Oklahoma and right next to Johnnie's Hamburger Shack minus the Gelato Stand. What? No Pizza? Only a Luby's??? (with some Thai on the side . . . .)

The good news is that Dallas and Alecia just made it to Prime Time Late Night Television.
    (I recon he's always gone by the name of "Dallas" . . . She used to be known as "Pink". =)

When Custino's reopens . . . they should have some live music and clean paper plates.
    Capice? Non? =)

Did I forget to mention ND Foods? . . . ND reminds me of North Dakota.

Wow ! I know that it's an old thread but this has to be one of the most exciting stories that I have spent a few hours reading on this page.

Quote Originally Posted by rayvaflav View Post
    Wow ! I know that it's an old thread but this has to be one of the most exciting stories that I have spent a few hours reading on this page.
    Seriously! I just read it too. What a cluster....!

I can't believe its been 10 years since all of this went down!!!

Thread Information