My mom used to love their chicken noodle soup. They changed it in recent years and now she will not eat it. She still eats at City Bites regularly, but she is frustrated with it. She was really turned off when they quit selling the Original Lays Potato Chips and only served baked chips for a while. They brought the Original Lays back after people like her complained.

I used to like the meatball sandwich but they quit selling it. I still get the Fleetwood which is an Italian type sandwich with small pieces of sausage. I prefer an Italian sausage sandwich that is not chopped up like they sell at the State Fair. I have been eating at City Bites since they opened the original location on N.W. 23rd in Bethany. They seem to be going up in price and giving people less meat on their sandwiches. I think they try to hard sometimes to be trendy instead of giving a quality product at a good price. I still eat there, but not as much as I used to. My favorite sandwich place these days is Neptune on Classen. I especially like their bread.

Bigray in Ok