Widgets Magazine

Thread: Bobbi Parker Found Guilty

Default Bobbi Parker Found Guilty

Bobbi Parker was just found guilty of aiding Randolph Dials escape. The situation is confusing to say the least. From my observation. . . I think that is the right verdict.

Default Re: Bobbi Parker Found Guilty

Quote Originally Posted by BgDaddyK View Post
    Bobbi Parker was just found guilty of aiding Randolph Dials escape. The situation is confusing to say the least. From my observation. . . I think that is the right verdict.
    From what I understand, she sounded guilty as heck. The whole situation was strange, including that she moved back in with her husband.

Why did the trial take so long? I don't mean to suggest it was a slam dunk - I just meant it seemed like the trial went on for months. Did it or was that just my perception?

They only recommended 1 year. It'll be interesting to see whether the judge accepts that and how much he actually orders her to do. It's quite possible the entire sentence could be suspended. I understand she's very popular in the jurisdictions he's being tried in.

PQ, they spent a month or so picking the jury, utilizing individual voir dire because of the extensive publicity over the years. Yes,it went on for many weeks after a jury was finally selected. I'm not recalling a longer trial in OK. I find myself puzzled at the outcome, but it is what it is.

Thread Information