I agree Just the Facts. I wish I had more urban centric things to share, but the new construction downtown has slowed quite a bit, after a decade of a new arena, convention center, baseball stadium,600+ and 300+ footer and ~500 DT condos we were probably due for a lull. The suburbs are seeing their renewal in a way so I threw them in b/c technically they are the biggest projects in Omaha right now. There are a few exciting rumors about downtown Omaha, but it is looking like 2013 before the take root.

Pete you are spot on. The river is huge for Omaha it gave us a focus and a big starting point. Now there are condo towers, rowhouses, a large employer, a $22 million dollar pedestrian bridge and tons of trails on our river. It is one of the places to be now.

I really like Bricktown in OKC it is one of my favorite "districts" that I have ever been too. I hope our North Downtown can take a few tips from OKC when developing our next project area. Right now the only thing close to the new stadium is a handful of decent street fronting hotels and one developed block. The rest is surface parking, ugh.