Widgets Magazine
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Route 66 Landing

1. Default Re: Route 66 Landing

A keller williams next to a first american title? WEIRD

Default Re: Route 66 Landing

Is the OnCue still going in on the South Side of Rte 66. I don't see any OnCue signage any longer?

Quote Originally Posted by Wally62 View Post
    Is the OnCue still going in on the South Side of Rte 66. I don't see any OnCue signage any longer?
    Yes, there are just a bunch of new locations higher on their priority list.

Braum's filed for their building permit, so work should be starting soon:

Dirt being moved around for the last few weeks at the location slated to be Braum's. At least I think it's still to be a Braum's. It's only 3 1/2 miles from the Braum's on Main Street in Yukon, I can think of a ton of things I would prefer for that location. Also, across Rte 66 the OnCue seems like it will never be built, they have been moving dirt for two years. I emailed corporate and they said the only reason dirt was moved at the OnCue site was to let Route 66 Landing have the dirt for their location.

There is a new coffee shop called Summer Moon out of TX that opened a couple Saturdays ago. It was really good!! Definitely recommend it.

With the arrival of the coffee shop, they really need to get around to upgrading the intersection to get into this development. I know there's plans to put in a traffic signal (and presumably, turn lanes on Route 66), and it can't happen soon enough.

They are making quick progress on the Braum's that's going in here.

Also, I will keep mentioning it, they really need to get the intersection upgrades done here ASAP because until then, this area is unfortunately just begging for a horrific accident.

9. Default Re: Route 66 Landing

Quote Originally Posted by roci28 View Post
    There is a new coffee shop called Summer Moon out of TX that opened a couple Saturdays ago. It was really good!! Definitely recommend it.
    I think the flavor of the oak roasted coffee is great but I'm not so big on the Moon Milk.... But I don't like sweetened coffee drinks either.... Fortunately they have plain heavy whipping cream to give that coffee a little richness.

10. Default Re: Route 66 Landing

This development definitely has a Chisholm Creek vibe to it, and that ain’t necessarily a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by SEMIweather View Post
    They are making quick progress on the Braum's that's going in here.

Also, I will keep mentioning it, they really need to get the intersection upgrades done here ASAP because until then, this area is unfortunately just begging for a horrific accident.
    Wonder how they are going to staff a new Braum's. Staffing issues are a major problem not only with them but just about anyone in the food business right now.

The first photo shows OnCue under construction in the foreground.

Going into the strip center is Emma Elle's, a sit-down Italian restaurant.

Blog Entries

Great Plains National Bank has purchased the Cornerstone Bank location in this development. The branch was never opened by Cornerstone as they were acquired by Bank7 (which sold the location to GPB).

Are they an Oklahoman based bank?

Quote Originally Posted by Plutonic Panda View Post
    Are they an Oklahoman based bank?
    Cornerstone was, Bank7 relocated its HQ to OKC in 2005. Great Plains National Bank is Oklahoma based, mostly in western part of the state.

Quote Originally Posted by PaddyShack View Post
    Cornerstone was, Bank7 relocated its HQ to OKC in 2005. Great Plains National Bank is Oklahoma based, mostly in western part of the state.
    Good to know. I’m looking for a second bankto use in addition to Chase and I want to use an Oklahoma based bank. BancFirst pissed me off royally and I burned my bridges with Bank of OK and Tinker Credit Union(which are both great banks) by being financially irresponsible when I was younger.

Emma Elle's opens in this complex on Thursday 8/4:

https://www.okctalk.com/showthread.p...70#post1210570

Thread Information