Widgets Magazine
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GUTHRIE HAUNTS AWESOME HAUNTED HOUSE ON hwy 77 2 blks N of cimmeron bridge

Default Re: GUTHRIE HAUNTS AWESOME HAUNTED HOUSE ON hwy 77 2 blks N of cimmeron bridge

It's been years since I visited, but Frontier City used to do that. All depends on the execution.

Default Re: GUTHRIE HAUNTS AWESOME HAUNTED HOUSE ON hwy 77 2 blks N of cimmeron bridge

Yes I agree, our coordinator used to do the frontier city haunt back in the 80's and he loved the outside inside effect...I am all for making the haunt longer and better...

I hope we did mot make it too scary.. or can a haunted house actually be too scary?

4. Default Re: GUTHRIE HAUNTS AWESOME HAUNTED HOUSE ON hwy 77 2 blks N of cimmeron bridge

To make it real scary, get a madman to operate a real chainsaw. A volunteer or two to make it look like they are cut up in pieces. You can set lighting and material to make it look like half of body was cut off. The visitors will be chased out in the end.

Man you stole our idea, lol we have some of the best drama college students in the bizz, man are they fanatical.. This will be better then the street people most haunted houses hire.. College theatre students rule!!!

We will be at the Guthrie/Deer Creek Football this Friday Night!!!! Look for our Giant Sign and come by and get a $2 off Flyer and say hi.. Haunted House Starts Oct 7-8

7. Default Re: GUTHRIE HAUNTS AWESOME HAUNTED HOUSE ON hwy 77 2 blks N of cimmeron bridge

The first ones I worked at hired fraternities who used their pay as a fund raiser to a local non-profit (Haunted House on the OKC fair grounds). Frontier City just hired whomever applied.

Don't forget about us in Guthrie.. Guthrie Haunts 4524 Riverside Circle Guthrie ok 73044 This is in the Old Harvey's Steakhouse Building. This place has been abandoned and vacant for 20 years. We have a super scary building with kitchens, 5 bathrooms, walk-in coolers... indoor cemetary, and tons more... opens Oct 7-8 only $5 bucks with flyer.. you must have the flyer to get IN !!!! go to Guthrie Haunts on facebook and print flyer.. this is an old school haunted house because we are old and all we know are pre 1985 horror movies!!!

9. Default Re: GUTHRIE HAUNTS AWESOME HAUNTED HOUSE ON hwy 77 2 blks N of cimmeron bridge

Should we go for our birthdays together, MDoT?

Thunder you are on my VIP list!!!!

We will be at the Guthrie / Ada game Friday night and handing out flyers in Downtown Guthrie Art festival and Blue grass festival.. Look for Jason walking the streets of Downtown Guthrie in front of our FIRST STATE CAPITOL BUILDING....Jason says he is bringing the State seal back to Guthrie Oct 31

12. Default Re: GUTHRIE HAUNTS AWESOME HAUNTED HOUSE ON hwy 77 2 blks N of cimmeron bridge

Quote Originally Posted by Reno and Walker View Post
    Thunder you are on my VIP list!!!!
    OMG!!! Did you text me? My phone got cut off for a few dollars owed. I got pissed at Sprint and said they can wait if they are going to do that to me. I'll get it turned on. Any chance I can meet you anywhere?

I overheard drunken sailors by the shallows of Bluff Creek Bay talk of the dark spirits lurking and wild Banchies at Harvey Ray Hardy Steak house along the Cimmeron River. That is where Henry Star hid his loot after robbing banks... Come out and seek his fortune on the banks of the Cimerron River Oct 7-8 and every weekend up until Halloween.. 4524 Riverside Cir Guthrie, OK We open at 8PM.. Come for the FRIGHT of your life and be apart of our exclusive FRIGHT CLUB!!!!

Guthrie Haunts is now running with the big boys...Not bad for a first year Haunted House

4524 Riverside Circle Guthrie, OK 73044

Rehearsal is at 4PM Oct 2

Graveyard personel is optional for rehearsal

We now have a group of guys with A Kick Butt Hearse playing awesome Halloween music for people in line.. Also welcome to take pics with the grave Diggers and get in the coffin of caos!!!!!!

16. Default Re: GUTHRIE HAUNTS AWESOME HAUNTED HOUSE ON hwy 77 2 blks N of cimmeron bridge

I joined your Facebook club. It says "Guthrie Haunts Fright Club," a closed/private group. Sent request to join...still waiting. Also, a new one appear says "Guthrie Haunts, a haunted house."

Go to Guthrie Haunts under people the other sites are related but its the people one you want......should see a pic of Jason Voorhees

try this link http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.p...00002855450252

18. Default Re: GUTHRIE HAUNTS AWESOME HAUNTED HOUSE ON hwy 77 2 blks N of cimmeron bridge

You're the 2nd person I can't add.

This Request Can't Be Sent
    Do you know this user personally? To prevent misuse of Facebook, this request can't be sent. To learn more, please visit the Help Center. If you believe you're seeing this message in error, you can report the problem.

We had a great crowd Sat night over 200 in a downpour.. We had groups go through 2-3 times..Our script changes everytime because we use drama college students and they just go crazy!!!! Come on outFriday and Sat 14-15 and see what a real haunted house is like without all the lame animatronic crap thats cheezy.. Real people are the way to go.. 4524 Riverside circle Guthrie OK call us 405-243-7671 for any questions only $5 bucks to get in

Comeout to Guthrie Haunts this Friday and Sat 8PM to 12AM must be in line by 12AM!!! 4524 Riverside Circle Guthrie, OK

around 12 of us are going out this friday! -M

let me know if you need a guide, just ask for the Priest!!! I will be glad to lead you the wrong direction..lol

Has anyone been thru this haunted house to confirm/deny its leval of scariness?
    We went to one in bricktown over the weekend and it was very very average.

Okay the sample is now on You tube under Guthrie Haunts this is just a small portion.. Heck the excorcist chic is worth the price of admission alone $5 bucks,, she is fantastic!!!!!!!! Also remember videos do not capture the actual terror of the Haunt.. This is just a small sample there is lots more to see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2SDehq9jzI

We have had over 1000 people through the door please come early and get in line.. Doors open at 8PM sharp!!!! We are a better and more affordable alternative to fright night and bricktown... ONLY $5 bucks our inaugural year!!!!

Thread Information