Widgets Magazine

Thread: Italian Jim's

Edmond Italian Jim's

I'm very excited about this restaurant opening because it's so unique. I've had their Pizza at their Yukon location and it's great but this place is going to be more of an upscale Italian restaurant. What makes it so unique is that it's tied to the Bella Forte Glass Studio and is incorporating it into the dining experience. If you've never had a chance to see their glass pieces check it out. http://bellaforteglass.com/

Default Re: Italian Jim's Edmond coming soon!

I drove by it yesterday and it looked like it's getting close to opening. I'm excited to try it. Interesting choice of locations, just a couple of doors down from Othello's. I've never been impressed with Othello's however, and DH just basically refuses to go there. He says the food is mediocre and the place is just dirty.

Yep, Edmond needs another pizza place so badly. We only have Jo's, Hideaway, Old Chicago, Pizza Hut, Humble Pie, Cici's, the one across from UCO (can't remember the name), Papa John's....

Quote Originally Posted by RealJimbo View Post
    Yep, Edmond needs another pizza place so badly. We only have Jo's, Hideaway, Old Chicago, Pizza Hut, Humble Pie, Cici's, the one across from UCO (can't remember the name), Papa John's....
    Like I said, it's an Italian restaurant. If you don't want pizza just don't order it.

Ive had their pizza several times at the mustang location and can honestly says its easily some of the best pizza in the metro area. Will be nice tho to have one a little bit closer to home.

This place finally opened tonight and I wasn't able to make it. I was wanting to see if anyone on here had a chance to try them out and what's your opinion? Their menu looks really good.

I remember when they had a location by 23rd and Rockwell. I never liked it, I always preferred little Caesar's (just across the street) as it was cheaper and tasted better to me.

Quote Originally Posted by RealJimbo View Post
    Yeah, like Every other town in America doesn't have the same problem....it's only unique to Edmond. Maybe people like variety.

It's really not a pizza place. It's a very nice Italian restaurant, with pizza on the menu. I've eaten there several times and the only time I've had the pizza was when DH ordered it and I ordered something else and we shared. It's WAY better than Othello's in my opinion. I never got what all the hype about Othello's was to begin with. I have never really liked that place. Food is mediocre at best.

Thread Information