Widgets Magazine
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Twin Peaks to Moore?

Default Re: Twin Peaks to Moore?

That was an interesting transition.

Quote Originally Posted by oneforone View Post
    I just find myself asking where do these girls come from? Then again, I see how many strip clubs litter the city and come to the conclusion that it's probably the girls that think they can strip for money then suddenly back out when they have to do their first private show for the club manager. The women I dated and the one I married are beautiful to say the least however, the last place would find any of them is at an employer requiring them to shake their money maker.

You know all the feminist just cringe when a place like this opens. All the fight they fought to get equality and at the end of the day it all boils down to which ones the prettiest. Just as it's always had been....... Okay, I'm kidding.

I do find it amusing that so many are willing to show it off when so many use to keep it concealed for the right guy to see behind closed doors. I miss that girl being in abundance. Very few exist in today's world and it took me forever to find a woman who knew she was sexy and didn't have to flaunt it. I miss the fun little game of wondering what was behind the clothes. Now it's just out there. It's like getting your christmas and birthday presents just handed to you without the wrapping paper. Call me crazy but, I like a little wonder in the world. I don't like a world that is defined and fully explained. I like using my imagination and I am afraid the human imagination is slowly dying. Without imagination there will be no more great inventors or great story tellers. Star Wars, Jaws and ET would have never been the great stories we grew to love without an imagination being involved.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by oneforone View Post
    I just find myself asking where do these girls come from? Then again, I see how many strip clubs litter the city and come to the conclusion that it's probably the girls that think they can strip for money then suddenly back out when they have to do their first private show for the club manager. The women I dated and the one I married are beautiful to say the least however, the last place would find any of them is at an employer requiring them to shake their money maker.

You know all the feminist just cringe when a place like this opens. All the fight they fought to get equality and at the end of the day it all boils down to which ones the prettiest. Just as it's always had been....... Okay, I'm kidding.

I do find it amusing that so many are willing to show it off when so many use to keep it concealed for the right guy to see behind closed doors. I miss that girl being in abundance. Very few exist in today's world and it took me forever to find a woman who knew she was sexy and didn't have to flaunt it. I miss the fun little game of wondering what was behind the clothes. Now it's just out there. It's like getting your christmas and birthday presents just handed to you without the wrapping paper. Call me crazy but, I like a little wonder in the world. I don't like a world that is defined and fully explained. I like using my imagination and I am afraid the human imagination is slowly dying. Without imagination there will be no more great inventors or great story tellers. Star Wars, Jaws and ET would have never been the great stories we grew to love without an imagination being involved.
    Women have been selling it since the beginning of time. It will never change as long as men will by it. And we will never run out of men willing to buy it.

It is just a restaurant.

Did you just compare Twin Peaks to Jaws? This is stupid. Everyone will huff and puff and then all Twin Peaks will do is take the prettiest girls in the area and make them their servers...too bad.

any more news on this??? some people around the norman area seemed to of heard from someone that they are no longer looking at Moore or Norman for a twin peaks... granted the people i have heard it from were not wanting one to go in, and it could just be wishful thinking on their part

An update was posted in the Moore Monthly. http://www.mooremonthly.com/index.ph...s&news_id=1203

awesome! thanks... i'm glad this is still happening

Heard from a buddy that is dealing with a number of the businesses in the 19th & I35 area, that the Twin Peaks deal is dead in the water. Not coming. Bible belt influence of Moore community killed it.

lol

Quote Originally Posted by SOONER8693 View Post
    Heard from a buddy that is dealing with a number of the businesses in the 19th & I35 area, that the Twin Peaks deal is dead in the water. Not coming. Bible belt influence of Moore community killed it.
    that's stupid

Quote Originally Posted by SOONER8693 View Post
    is that why they moved a new mega church there? to kill Twin Peaks?

Not my opinion. Just stating what he was told by numerous business people in the area. Take it for what it's worth. If you don't like what I posted, take it up with someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by sooner8693
    If you don't like what I posted, take it up with someone else.
    i presume you're responding to plutonic panda... i think he's saying that twin peaks not opening is stupid, not that your post was stupid. i had to read it a couple times myself.

-M

Quote Originally Posted by Plutonic Panda View Post
    that's stupid
    Quote Originally Posted by mmm View Post
    i presume you're responding to plutonic panda... i think he's saying that twin peaks not opening is stupid, not that your post was stupid. i had to read it a couple times myself.

-M
    My apologies, I didn't mean to call anyone stupid or anything. I mean't that Twin Peaks not opening is stupid. I should have worded it better. My bad

A lease to Twin Peaks was just reported on OKC.biz.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    A lease to Twin Peaks was just reported on OKC.biz.
    Yes!

The lease to Twin Peaks is at 6500 SW 3rd in OKC, not in Moore

19. Default Re: Twin Peaks to Moore?

6500 SW 3rd would be the former Ryan's Steakhouse building. About halfway between MacArthur and Rockwell.

Twin Peaks couldn't reach a lease in Moore within their acceptable price range.

Thread Information