Widgets Magazine
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Tucker's

Default Re: Tucker's Onion Burgers

A quick update on construction...still on track for a mid-September opening.

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/...type=1&theater

I love the interior, especially the eat local sign. Can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck View Post
    A quick update on construction...still on track for a mid-September opening.

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/...type=1&theater
    Those are interesting looking chairs. Are they aluminum?

I've heard Tucker's is opening in September, but is there a solid date yet? Gonna be in town on the 2nd and was hoping to try it.

Everything Tuck has mentioned is mid-September. Couldnt see them wanting to open Labor Day weekend even if they were ready, but thats just my opinion.

6. Default Re: Tucker's Onion Burgers

Quote Originally Posted by ljbab728 View Post
    Those are interesting looking chairs. Are they aluminum?

http://www.dwr.com/product/marais-a-...ortby=ourPicks

Quote Originally Posted by icecold View Post
    Everything Tuck has mentioned is mid-September. Couldnt see them wanting to open Labor Day weekend even if they were ready, but thats just my opinion.
    Um MONEY, and they are an experienced restaurant group, Im sure they could handle the traffic

Quote Originally Posted by CuatrodeMayo View Post
    Yes, I believe they are aluminum. Very lightweight.

Quote Originally Posted by KilgoreTrout View Post
    I've heard Tucker's is opening in September, but is there a solid date yet? Gonna be in town on the 2nd and was hoping to try it.
    We won't be open by September 2. Mid-September is still target opening. We're getting close to being able to publicly announce a firm date, too. :-)

Before and After Photos. Now if the tower theater could only see this kind of progress in 4 months.

Click to Enlarge.

Some of the original CAD renderings:

Hopefully they will still be able to add the greenery closer to the road which shows in the diagram. That would improve the appearance even more.

After taking out the west side entrance and replacing it with grass, it appears they have a minor problem with the north entrance. The two arrows on the north entrance both point north (as exits). Where would one properly enter if that's not a mistake?

I also hope they put the signs on the west side as per the original renderings. Looking good though!

Oooops good eye! Were all of the"after" pics taken the same day? It looks like in some of them the lot is a much darker color and new striping has been done, the double exit pic looks less black than the others, but then again looks darker than the "before" pics???

I think it's just that the sun is at a different angle than the other "after pics".

Ok, now I'm definitely going!

You love Diet DP too?

Yes actually. It's all I drink. But Round Barn Root Beer.. now thats awesome!

Obviously kidding. I've never had Round Barn Rootbeer. I'll have to give it a try.

I like the places around here that have Dublin Dr. Pepper in the fountain.
    The Red Barn Root Beer is pretty good stuff as well. I like the brewpubs that make their own root beer as well. I know Belle Isle used to make their own.

It looked as though Tucker's was open today. I know I saw quite a few people in and around the restaurant, also saw a convertible yellow lamborghini as a guest.

Could have been an invite only type of opening, so Tucker's must be getting very close to the official date. I can not wait! I can not remember the last time I was this excited about a new restaurant.

21. Default Re: Tucker's Onion Burgers

Quote Originally Posted by Skyline View Post
    It looked as though Tucker's was open today. I know I saw quite a few people in and around the restaurant, also saw a convertible yellow lamborghini as a guest.

Could have been an invite only type of opening, so Tucker's must be getting very close to the official date. I can not wait! I can not remember the last time I was this excited about a new restaurant.
    They are doing a lot of invitation only services the last couple of days. You can often get an invite via their FaceBook page..... https://www.facebook.com/TucksOKC

^^ I knew that was that you in the yellow lamborghini today!

I would love to get an invite to Tucker's, although I am not on FB

Hi everyone! Our official opening date is Friday, September 9. Hours are 10:30 to 9, 7 days a week.

24. Default Re: Tucker's Onion Burgers

I'll be eating there tonight! I can't wait. My little newspaper staff and I managed to swing invitations through FB. I must say that much of the faculty is jealous.
    Still corrupting young minds

I was lucky enough to get an invite for lunch yesterday on FB, and wow. Burger, fries, strawberry limeade were all excellent. My wife also enjoyed a shake. Will definitely be a regular stop for me.

Thread Information