Widgets Magazine

Thread: Enterprise Dent Repair??

Default Enterprise Dent Repair??

Late yesterday afternoon, a knock came at the door. A clean cut yourn man by the name of Ryan Tucker, driving a van and weating a shirt for "Enterprise Dent Repair" was marketing his auto dent repair business. Since I do have some small dents from the last hail storm, I listened to what he had to say. He's given me an estimate, says he works with all insurance companies and said they'd provide a loaner car and pay half of my $1000 deductible.

I told him that I would call my insurance company and also check him out over the weekend and get back to him Monday afternoon.

The business is brick and mortar (small) on S.E. 15th near Rick's Used cars.
    Everything about him "smells" legit, however, I have a tremendous fear of getting ripped off. The fact that he was driving the neighborhood seems hinky, but there is also the fact that this neighborhood did get quite a bit of hail.

What say my friends from OKCTalk? Anyone heard of or had any experience with Enterprise Dent Repair? I'm also doing the Google and Bing thing, but I always start with OKCTalk!

Thanks in advance!

Default Re: Enterprise Dent Repair??

Sounds like it's on the up and up to me...Especially since your area had been hit with hail

If he is a small operation, door to door on his own time and dime might be a cost effective business getter for him.

Writing only for myself, if wearing your shoes, I'd have shot for having his estimate in hand well before he had any inkling of my insurance coverage. An offer to pay 1/2 the deductible might be on the up and up or it might just be a clever way of saying he plans to charge heavier than he might otherwise, but since he is a good guy he will waive part of the heavier charge.

Again though, he might be 100% on the level and I'm just a cynical old fool. Either is a possibility.

You could ask for specific references from him. You could see if your insurance agent has ever heard of him. Asking here is a good step as well.

Luck to you on picking correctly.

After talking to my insurance agent and running some "Googles" on the 'net, I decided NOT to hire Enterprise Dent. They are "ghosts" - the so-called "brick and mortar building" was actually located within a used car sales building and advertised with a paper banner. No phone numbers listed online or on paper for the company or the person.
    The email address was at yahoo.com and there are no listings anywhere regarding reviews, etc.

I think I made the right choice. The kid has now become a pest but my S.O. ran him off our porch yesterday.

Words of wisdom per my Liberty agent - if a business has to troll neighborhood streets to get business, they may be a bit iffy.
    Oh - and offering to pay part of my deductible is against the law - called insurance fraud. Who knew?
    Last edited by Lauri101; 09-05-2009 at 04:28 PM. Reason: additional thought

I too was on the fence about choosing Enterprise because of the door to door sales & decided to use them anyway. I can honestly say, Im impressed! They offer to save your deductible, which is the "norm" for all dent repair companies. I know because I checked other PDR ( Paintless Dent Repair ) Companies - to see if it was a scam. My experience was definately on the up & up with Enterprise. I even went as far as to go to the place where they fix the cars to check it out for myself. I was again delightfully impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by twilliams214 View Post
    I too was on the fence about choosing Enterprise because of the door to door sales & decided to use them anyway. I can honestly say, Im impressed! They offer to save your deductible, which is the "norm" for all dent repair companies. I know because I checked other PDR ( Paintless Dent Repair ) Companies - to see if it was a scam. My experience was definately on the up & up with Enterprise. I even went as far as to go to the place where they fix the cars to check it out for myself. I was again delightfully impressed.
    Thanks for feedback! You are the first I've seen or heard to review. If I should need a company for PDR again, I'll consider them.

7. Default Re: Enterprise Dent Repair??

FYI - I'd avoid Auto Hail Solution too. One of the owners is Teddy Parker. As seen below, he is a regular on South Robinson Ave.

If that's not reason enough, there's always his DOC record....
    http://docapp065p.doc.state.ok.us/se...book_id=168505

Or, the fact he's been featured on KFOR News Ch4 and FOX25 for stalking and domestic abuse.

Hello, I met an accident in which my car got damaged and a big dent occurred in front rear which is looking very ugly. I asked my mechanic to repair it but he was asking more than market price, there is no ethics left in auto repair work. Do you guys know anyone near my town who can repair it in low price?

Thread Information