Widgets Magazine

Thread: Jim Traber is a moron!

Angry Jim Traber is a moron!

I could not believe the crap I was hearing on the Sports Animal yesterday! Al Eschbach wrote off the Westbrook incident as just a young player having a bad game and bad day. Jim Traber on the other hand was a complete moron! Al season long Jim Traber praised the chemistry on the team and how much they enjoyed playing together on and off the court. But after Monday night’s game, you would think that Allen Iverson had invaded Russel Westbrook’s body. Traber started spewing an idiotic dialogue that claimed Westbrook was getting tired of being the guy behind Durant, that he is an LA guy and wants to go back there to play and when contract time comes, he is only a 50% chance to sign. Traber took such a hard 180 degree turn, I’m afraid he has broken his neck! Dean Blevins was no better, but I wrote off his stupudity to lingering affects of falling on the ice and cracking his skull.

Default Re: Jim Traber is a moron!

Quote Originally Posted by jstaylor62 View Post
    I could not believe the crap I was hearing on the Sports Animal yesterday! Al Eschbach wrote off the Westbrook incident as just a young player having a bad game and bad day. Jim Traber on the other hand was a complete moron! Al season long Jim Traber praised the chemistry on the team and how much they enjoyed playing together on and off the court. But after Monday night’s game, you would think that Allen Iverson had invaded Russel Westbrook’s body. Traber started spewing an idiotic dialogue that claimed Westbrook was getting tired of being the guy behind Durant, that he is an LA guy and wants to go back there to play and when contract time comes, he is only a 50% chance to sign. Traber took such a hard 180 degree turn, I’m afraid he has broken his neck! Dean Blevins was no better, but I wrote off his stupudity to lingering affects of falling on the ice and cracking his skull.
    I heard the comment also, but there are rumors that Westbrook might try and sign with LA once his contract is up here, he is from LA, born and raised. Welcome to the NBA Oklahoma City, good players come and go all the time, I don't think Westbrook will be a franchise player for the Thunder. Take it or leave it, but we would all want Blake Griffin to sign with Thunder after his contract is up with Clippers, right? I am sure some Lakers fans feel the same way about Westbrook. I say let Westbrook go, and we can free up some salary cap room to sign Blake! LOL...

the worst part about the playoffs is all of the morons with stuipid opinions that know nothing about basketball come out of the woodwork

If Westbrook shows up next season with 20 tattoos then we know he will be gone. I have noticed as the season has gone on that Westbrook has developed an attitude. I think Barkley made a good point the other night with 4 simple words of advice for Westbrook - Pass The Ball Dude.

This is why you shouldnt listen to the sports animal.

Quote Originally Posted by G.Walker View Post
    I heard the comment also, but there are rumors that Westbrook might try and sign with LA once his contract is up here, he is from LA, born and raised. Welcome to the NBA Oklahoma City, good players come and go all the time, I don't think Westbrook will be a franchise player for the Thunder. Take it or leave it, but we would all want Blake Griffin to sign with Thunder after his contract is up with Clippers, right? I am sure some Lakers fans feel the same way about Westbrook. I say let Westbrook go, and we can free up some salary cap room to sign Blake! LOL...
    Not enough basketballs avaiable for Blake and Durant to be on the same squad.

Stop listening to the station AND write letters to their advertisers.

Quote Originally Posted by G.Walker View Post
    If Westbrook left us, we don't want a Blake Griffin. We already have enough big men. As a matter of fact, I've heard that the Lakers are also trying to reel in Blake along with Westbrook. As far as replacing Mr. 0, a man by the name of Chris Paul has a contract expiring with the Hornets at the same time Westbrook becomes a free agent AND I know no one here would deny CP3!

Jim Traber becomes a bigger clown with each passing year,,,,,, but he sure fools a lot of people.

Blog Entries

Jim Traber is a BAFOON!

Bafoon: (bă-fün')

1. (n.) One who is foolish and distinctly resembles a baboon.

Origins: From buffoon, a clown or jester, and baboon, a relative of the ape family.

Enough said!

Be aware, that Traber is going to be creative in finding ways to discredit most any OU victory this season.

FYI: I feel a need to object to the use of the word "Moron" (in public or elsewhere).
    "Cretin" perhaps? Maybe "Doofus?" Or anything else not involving the consonant "R" at the start.
    (Thanks . . . Glad that I got the policing duties out of the way =)

Perhaps what we need to "calm the troubled waters" is a Major League Local Media Event . . . Featuring, oh, i dunno . . . Jim Trabor vs. Mike Gundy? . . . Isn't a contest to claim and wear The Big ["Idiot"] Buckle nearly on the cusp of being overdue?

Maybe the event could even be broadcast in "conJUNKshun" with The Flaming Lips Concert at the deconstruction of The Old MWC water tower . . . ?

Why . . . Is it completely outside of the realm of possibilities that Al "The Short-Term Kansas City Sportscastin' Kid from WWLS" Eschbach might even be persuaded to be on hand to introduce "The Choctaw Contractor Tee Shirt Scofflaw" who is there to award--or reclaim--The Prize.

Sorry. Just finished returning from The Home of The Vikings and The Twins.
    (And that second-rate University with Gophers or Whatnots) =)
    So: My priorities are askew.
    I apologize.

But not to you, JST62: Your Torta Recipe is, as they used to say, Real Good.
    And your Jim Traber/Moron comparison is not an invalid one.

Quote Originally Posted by RadicalModerate View Post
    FYI: I feel a need to object to the use of the word "Moron" (in public or elsewhere).
    "Cretin" perhaps? Maybe "Doofus?" Or anything else not involving the consonant "R" at the start.
    (Thanks . . . Glad that I got the policing duties out of the way =)

Perhaps what we need to "calm the troubled waters" is a Major League Local Media Event . . . Featuring, oh, i dunno . . . Jim Trabor vs. Mike Gundy? . . . Isn't a contest to claim and wear The Big ["Idiot"] Buckle nearly on the cusp of being overdue?

Maybe the event could even be broadcast in "conJUNKshun" with The Flaming Lips Concert at the deconstruction of The Old MWC water tower . . . ?

Why . . . Is it completely outside of the realm of possibilities that Al "The Short-Term Kansas City Sportscastin' Kid from WWLS" Eschbach might even be persuaded to be on hand to introduce "The Choctaw Contractor Tee Shirt Scofflaw" who is there to award--or reclaim--The Prize.

Sorry. Just finished returning from The Home of The Vikings and The Twins.
    (And that second-rate University with Gophers or Whatnots) =)
    So: My priorities are askew.
    I apologize.

But not to you, JST62: Your Torta Recipe is, as they used to say, Real Good.
    And your Jim Traber/Moron comparison is not an invalid one.
    What?

"What?" ~onthestrip

My thoughts exactly.

Y'all need to understand Traber is being paid big $$$ to keep you stirred up & tuning in. I stopped listening to him 3 years ago and my blood pressure thanked me.

Nobody is as bad as Bob Barry, Jr. He is a complete moron. He pounds his chest about how great Green Bay and Boston are, but has absolutely no affiliation with either city. He tries to claim them as his own. He's okay talking football, but it's just sad when he tries to talk baseball or basketball. His hour with Pat Jones (an idiot for other reasons) every morning is uncomfortable radio. At least Jim and Al are entertaining at times.

Quote Originally Posted by td25er View Post
    Nobody is as bad as Bob Barry, Jr. He is a complete moron. He pounds his chest about how great Green Bay and Boston are, but has absolutely no affiliation with either city. He tries to claim them as his own. He's okay talking football, but it's just sad when he tries to talk baseball or basketball. His hour with Pat Jones (an idiot for other reasons) every morning is uncomfortable radio. At least Jim and Al are entertaining at times.
    Umm, anybody born and raised in the metro who is the fan of any MLB or NFL team generally speaking does not have an "affiliation' with said city. So what?

Celtic's and Packers were the top of their respective leagues when BBJ was a kid, so I can understand it

Quote Originally Posted by Jersey Boss View Post
    Umm, anybody born and raised in the metro who is the fan of any MLB or NFL team generally speaking does not have an "affiliation' with said city. So what?

He says crap like "come to beantown and we'll show you real basketball" He acts like he's PART of Green Bay AND Boston.

Quote Originally Posted by td25er View Post
    He says crap like "come to beantown and we'll show you real basketball" He acts like he's PART of Green Bay AND Boston.
    My great uncle has had OU Football tickets since 1963, he lives and breaths "SOONERS", he also happens to live in Stillwater (has since 1949), so by your standards, I guess he has to root for the Cowboys or move.

Thread Information