Widgets Magazine
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No Pictures, Not Anymore

1. Default Re: No Pictures, Not Anymore

Quote Originally Posted by MikeOKC View Post
    This is a good idea. I remember years ago when Will Rogers had the observation tower inside the airport where you could walk up the steps and watch the planes fly in and out while listening to the communications with the control tower. You went through a turnstile that let you in for a dime.

But a setup like what SkyWest describes would be a great addition. I say go for it.
    I had completely forgotten about that. I have vague memories of that too. From what I remember though it was pretty run down.

Default Re: No Pictures, Not Anymore

So you guys would be willing to trade the entire airport as a free 'spotting area' for two measly 'spotting areas' that you would have to fundraise for. You fell right into the ole' bait and switch trick. Remove the photo restrictions which are illegal anyhow and stop playing the 'catch our own tail' game.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWestOKC View Post
    Similar to what Tulsa did. If I set up a petition, could I get signatures? Would prefer actual physical signatures, instead of online. Also, how many signatures would be a good goal to prove a point? 50? 100?
    I'd drive over to the airport parking garage to sign your petition.

4. Default Re: No Pictures, Not Anymore

Quote Originally Posted by ZYX2 View Post
    But if you take pictures of it, you may find somethingnut you don't already know, I mean, er, yeah. I got yelled at one time because my four year old relative stepped over that little black line at the airport. I mean, like her toe was just over it. I know there are rules but why do airport security officers always have to be so rude. It makes me really want to put my finger on the other side of the line, and then walk off.
    Because sometimes rent a cops like to flop their wang out to show you it's there. The TSA is no different. Next time someone wants to pat you down...act like you're enjoying it and see what they do. I usually pass on a wink to the closest female TSA worker if someone starts giving me the stink eye. Generally though, as long as you keep moving and have your crap together the OKC ones are on the good side though. Freaking Miami...those are some rude SOB's.

Quote Originally Posted by bombermwc View Post
    Because sometimes rent a cops like to flop their wang out to show you it's there. The TSA is no different. Next time someone wants to pat you down...act like you're enjoying it and see what they do. I usually pass on a wink to the closest female TSA worker if someone starts giving me the stink eye. Generally though, as long as you keep moving and have your crap together the OKC ones are on the good side though. Freaking Miami...those are some rude SOB's.
    Ha!

Thread Information