Widgets Magazine

Thread: Best neighborhoods to find an apartment?

okc_tvguy Guest

Default Best neighborhoods to find an apartment?

I've been having problems with finding an apartment. I had an apartment lined up on 122nd st. but recently found out that the complex had 16 stolen cars, 2 rapes, 10 murders, etc. in 2003. I'm in panic mode and need to know where is the best place to get an apartment in OKC? I'm calling in about an hour about a place on 74th st. near the airport. Anyone have any suggestions for me?

2. Default

Try this link: http://www.mostreferred.com/Oklahoma...ports_353.html It provides Everything you ever wanted to know about Oklahaoma City and includes a link to Oklahoma City's Crime risk report so that you can check out an area before moving there.

Patrick Guest

Yeah, I'm guessing you're referring to the 122nd and Penn area. I'd steer clear of that area. You might try 122nd and MacArthur area...Crown Pointe, Warrington, and The Gables are all pretty nice. 6000 Penn is pretty nice. Deer Creek Condos (actually apartments) just east of Rockwell on 122nd St. are nice. Steer clear of Pinehearst at 122nd and MacArthur. Copper Field at NW 23rd and Villa isn't bad. The Links at 122nd and Broadway are nice. I could go on.

On the south side, Mont Clair Park at 104th and S. May are nice.

Deep Deuce is always worth a shot.

Thread Information