Widgets Magazine
Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10555657585960
Results 1,476 to 1,486 of 1486

Thread: Uptown / 23rd District

Default Re: Business at NW 23rd and Walker NE corner

Quote Originally Posted by dheinz44 View Post
    I saw them putting up these signs when I was leaving the gym a couple days ago but I didn't get a good look at what they said. 23rd has come a long way but there's still so many eyesores, the old Miriwa restaurant always has a tent out in front of it.
    Miriwa will be demolished in the next few months as parking for Bungalow 23.

Default Re: Uptown / 23rd District

Suspicious activity by the eyesore building at the NE corner of 23rd and Walker

https://www.koco.com/article/oklahom...signs/45771665

Drove by today and one of the houses across the street from dove science academy had a fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Bits_Of_Real_Panther View Post
    Next door to Back Door BBQ place, Looks like operated by LaBrasa group. Can't tell if new lounge or a one off event

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/yours-t...=oddtdtcreator

The house that was directly east of Metro PCS near 23rd and Penn was razed a few months ago, and now there is a new structure going up in its place. Does anyone know if this is a house or a commercial project?

OK Runner has moved their OKC location from Auto Alley to NW23rd as part of the complex housing The Drake between Walker and Dewey.

https://www.myokrunner.com/okc-uptown-23rd.html

8. Default Re: Uptown / 23rd District

CVS at 23rd and Classen is closing on May 16th. I'll now have to get my scripts from either NW 50th and Shartel or the one at NW 50th and May.

Quote Originally Posted by OKCbyTRANSFER View Post
    CVS at 23rd and Classen is closing on May 16th. I'll now have to get my scripts from either NW 50th and Shartel or the one at NW 50th and May.
    Interesting. I don't want to rag on the store, but I have had pretty consistently terrible experiences there. Messy store, store systems not working, things out of stock, an extremely chaotic vaccine booster experience... so I'm not totally surprised. It's such a big plot of land, with the CVS building set back, so I'm curious what will ultimately become of such a visible corner at a major intersection like that (especially in the context of the possible future Classen TIF District).

I know they had someone come in and assault one of their cashiers several months ago. CVS has also been closing several locations nationwide.

The CVS at main and berry in Norman closed a few years ago and still sits empty, except for annually becoming a spirit halloween. Their purpose-built locations seem to be hard to turn into anything else because you can always just tell it's an old CVS.

Thread Information