Widgets Magazine
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213

Thread: Choctaw Town Square

Default Re: Choctaw Town Square

Also I saw an article in the Oklahoma Grocers Association newsletter that Williams in Choctaw is a 32,000 sq ft building employing 30 employees. That number is so low! I'm an assistant manager for the Country Boy in Harrah and we have 110 employees for a store that's just a little bit bigger than that. But we try try try to be customer service oriented to the best we can with the teenagers we employ.

2. Default Re: Choctaw Town Square

Maybe it's the AC units that are leaking. The roof wouldn't be leaking if there hasn't been any rain. Gotta love flat top roofs though.

And it is a newly opened walmart. Like any other business, it's going to be busier for the first month than it will be in 3 months.

And after all, it is walmart. Did you expect something amazing? I sort of laugh when I hear people say "yeah ive been to the new walmart, it's nice". I'm thinking...walmart and nice don't go together.

Coutndown until the Choctaw store shows up on The People of WalMart.....

I saw some very short jean shorts on a manish woman who was about 62' and had a huge gut overhang...at 9 am Sunday morning

4. Default Re: Choctaw Town Square

Quote Originally Posted by John1744 View Post
    Also I saw an article in the Oklahoma Grocers Association newsletter that Williams in Choctaw is a 32,000 sq ft building employing 30 employees. That number is so low! I'm an assistant manager for the Country Boy in Harrah and we have 110 employees for a store that's just a little bit bigger than that. But we try try try to be customer service oriented to the best we can with the teenagers we employ.
    That's why I shop there as often as I can.

When you guys are slammed...Every checkout lane is open. When you're not...You still have plenty open. Plus, I'm only about 3 miles away from there.

I love Country Boy. It reminds me of where I worked in my teens (Buchanan's).

Hopefully they bring in some decent places rather than settle for just anything.

7. Default Re: Choctaw Town Square

Last few days...I've heard Taco Bell, Arby's, and Chili's will be going in and around the area.

Zero evidence to support any of that. Just " My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who said Ferris is putting in a Chili's by the WalMarts...I guess it's pretty serious."

8. Default Re: Choctaw Town Square

Quote Originally Posted by Oh GAWD the Smell! View Post
    Last few days...I've heard Taco Bell, Arby's, and Chili's will be going in and around the area.
    I can confirm the Taco Bell and Arby's.

9. Default Re: Choctaw Town Square

Coo.

I doubted the Chili's as soon as it was said. Although...It would probably be the finest dining in town

10. Default Re: Choctaw Town Square

Quote Originally Posted by Oh GAWD the Smell! View Post
    Coo.

I doubted the Chili's as soon as it was said. Although...It would probably be the finest dining in town
    I have heard the Chili's rumor too but haven't seen anything yet to substantiate it...... Black Raven in Choctaw Plaza is pretty solid dining in my opinion.

11. Default Re: Choctaw Town Square

Quote Originally Posted by OK BBQ Eater Anonymous View Post
    I have heard the Chili's rumor too but haven't seen anything yet to substantiate it...... Black Raven in Choctaw Plaza is pretty solid dining in my opinion.
    I guess Old Germany is right down the road too. I'd probably get beat up by my neighbors for eating there though...The owner has been...Vocal...About supporting the turnpike.

I saw that the poured a slab with plumbing to the west of the taco bell. Any ideas?

Front page of the Choctaw Times shows an Arby's going in here also. Also that is a huge drainage ditch running through the site!

14. Default Re: Choctaw Town Square

Quote Originally Posted by Choctaw11 View Post
    I saw that the poured a slab with plumbing to the west of the taco bell. Any ideas?
    Pretty sure that's an insurance agent's new digs.

Thread Information