Widgets Magazine

Thread: LiveWire Fans

1. Default LiveWire Fans

For everyone knowing KOCO and their LiveWire can now enjoy wide variety of random chat and topics on a new site, LiveWire Fans, with ScribbleLIve (same as LiveWire on KOCO.com uses).

http://www.livewirefans.net/

There are still some things that I am working on with ScribbleLive, but the Chat is up right now. It is used mainly when the LiveWire is closed on KOCO.com. For now, the Chat software is set for Commenting: Allow (Full Moderation) as default and I am not able to set it without moderation on default, so I have to Auto-Approve new users (and that is only when I am on the comp).

Take the time to read everything over, especially the Info page. There are notes everywhere. Any questions, just ask.

Default Re: LiveWire Fans

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    For everyone knowing KOCO and their LiveWire can now enjoy wide variety of random chat and topics on a new site, LiveWire Fans, with ScribbleLIve (same as LiveWire on KOCO.com uses).

http://www.livewirefans.net/

There are still some things that I am working on with ScribbleLive, but the Chat is up right now. It is used mainly when the LiveWire is closed on KOCO.com. For now, the Chat software is set for Commenting: Allow (Full Moderation) as default and I am not able to set it without moderation on default, so I have to Auto-Approve new users (and that is only when I am on the comp).

Take the time to read everything over, especially the Info page. There are notes everywhere. Any questions, just ask.
    Cool, Thunder! Thanks.

3. Default Re: LiveWire Fans

Just made a video. Ya don't have to be KOCO loyal viewer. LOL I should have probably name the place differently to include a much broader audience, but... You're all welcomed to chat on there!

Thread Information