Widgets Magazine

Thread: Bradford one win away from playoffs

Default Bradford one win away from playoffs

And he just stole the rookie completion record from Manning

Unbelievable since they played w/o their two best receivers nearly all year long

I can't imagine what damage he will do with solid receivers...Guess there is a chance they go after Blackmon if he is still available and goes of course

2. Default Re: Bradford one win away from playoffs

It's amazing how an offensive line that was known for being one of the worst in the league has played pretty well in front of Sam this year. With a couple of good receivers, a more consistent running game and something that looks like a defense this team would be pretty good. I have mixed feelings about the Rams making the playoffs. If they do it will put a lot of expectations on Sam for next year. Expectations that I don't think the team can live up to. And let's face it, the only reason the Ram's have a shot at the playoffs is the NFC West is horrible. A .500 record will win the division? Come on. I think I would rather they don't make it this year giving them better draft position and keeping expectations realistic.

Default Re: Bradford one win away from playoffs

It looks like OU has a couple of Rookie of the Years locked up. Who do we have on the baseball front?

Wonder how many teammates in high school went on to be rookies of the year in two different pro sports? Guessing none until now

Quote Originally Posted by Easy180 View Post
    Wonder how many teammates in high school went on to be rookies of the year in two different pro sports? Guessing none until now
    And won Heisman and player of the year in basketball while at the same university the previous year? I feel quite safe in saying it's never been done before.

Quote Originally Posted by Easy180 View Post
    Same college and hometown, different high schools.

Quote Originally Posted by betts View Post
    And won Heisman and player of the year in basketball while at the same university the previous year? I feel quite safe in saying it's never been done before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey Boss View Post
    Same college and hometown, different high schools.
    They did play on the same AAU basketball team outside of the school teams (PC North for Bradford, OCS for Griffin).

Quote Originally Posted by bluedogok View Post
    They did play on the same AAU basketball team outside of the school teams (PC North for Bradford, OCS for Griffin).
    That was it...Guess I wasn't paying close enough to the Sports Animal that afternoon

Thread Information