[/template]

Description

Enter description here.
    Latest News

Enter latest news here.
    Milestones

Links

Gallery

And it can be yours for just under $1 million!

http://626main.com/

Default Re: Cool loft condo for sale near downtown

Thanks for posting that Pete. I think there was an article in the paper a couple weeks ago on that same loft in Film Row. Also if anyone is looking to move downtown, I will be selling a downtown condo that has been renovated for about $70K, 1bed 1 bath, 700sq. ft. If anyone is seriously interested, PM me.

3. Default Re: Cool loft condo for sale near downtown

we need more like this loft.

on another note, does anyone know anything about these? http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/11...69144785_zpid/

cook, it looks like that is a proposed in-fill project of four units on two vacant lots very near Classen Curve:

Never in a million years would I ever have thought that there would be a million dollar home in the area of Lee and Main. Unbeliveable.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Brzycki View Post
    cook, it looks like that is a proposed in-fill project of four units on two vacant lots very near Classen Curve:

Very interesting. Any more info on who the developer is on this project? Doesn't look all that substantial size wise (only four units), but it seems like a great start for new residential development for the Classen Curve area.

Sorry, bad location...

These are listed for $375,000 on realtor.com ... Better than the million dollar condo on Main, but still too expensive for me.

Looks like the developer is CUNDIFF INVESTMENTS LLC in Broken Arrow. County Assessor shows they bought the lots 2 years ago. Looks like Chesapeake has been buying up houses in that area also.

Default 626 W. Main

Does anyone know what ended up happening with a thin, gray 2 or 3-story building along West Main and Lee (I think) that they were doing a really nice renovation of this summer. I talked to the owner and he said he'd like to market it as lofts if the market would cooperate..
    Last edited by Pete; 02-07-2011 at 02:44 PM.

Default Re: West Main Street bldg renovation

Is this it?
    http://626main.com/

If so there was also an article in the DOK a few weeks ago, about the owner and more pics.

Yes, that is it. I am shocked that they didn't break it down into smaller, more basic units. Wow that's beautiful though..

13. Default Re: West Main Street bldg renovation

so how many luxury lofts do we have now? That seems to be all anyone builds downtown is luxury stuff. One would think they market would have already been tapped at this point.

Well, there are like 100 units in existence downtown that are on this level. And this is one (1). There are more homes in one upscale neighborhood, such as Rivendell or Gailardia, than there are upscale condos downtown.

Spartan please enlighten us where those 100 or so million dollar condos are downtown, I know of less than one dozen and I live downtown.

Oh my God, metro. %$#!%$ %$#@#$% %$#!@O*&^!

First of all, it's not a million dollar condo. The entire building, the loft, and the office space, is being sold altogether for $900,000.
    Second of all, $500,000+ condos are the majority of what HAS been built downtown. We all complain about the affordability, don't deny it.
    Third of all, we get it. You live downtown. If you want to play that card, I live in a real city, and am studying building them.

This thing's master bedroom walk-in closet alone is 120 sf. It's pretty obvious the kind of people being targeted to live here (ahem, Thunder, ahem).

100+ $500K condos downtown? Let's see, you have the Browntones, maybe 10 or 12 that are at that price or more, and like 6 apartments at City Place or whatever you call it. I totally agree that we need more affordable (around $100K) condos downtown, but those are the only half mil or more condos I'm aware of unless $250-$350K is the new half mil.

There are other high end condos around the downtown area that are by themselves so to speak and not part of a larger development.

What about the units in the Centennial?

Most of those were $350K on the high end.

DirtLaw, there aren't that many work/live independent units downtown, less than a dozen in the greater downtown area.

Metro. Block 42, Centennial, City Place, Brownstones, The Hill, and others were all half-a-million units. Some like the Brownstones were actually most around $800,000. Most of the Centennial's units are considerably MORE than $350,000. Those units were mostly bought up by corporations who saw advantages in hosting guests in a Bricktown condo.

yeah and 95% or more of those were $350K or less. I'd still like to see proof that there is more than a dozen units downtown $500K+. Definitely won't find two dozen, and definitely not the 100+ you mention. I found 4 at the Centennial over $500K

http://www.oklahomacounty.org/assess...TNO=R208711290

It's simple: go to realtor.com, type in zip code 73104 then 73102 and count the ones above $500k. I count 24.

sounds like my clear blue guess of no more than 2 dozen is about right, paltry if you compare it to the 2,000 or so people living downtown, even if you have 2 people living in each of those 24 units on average, that's only 48 people out of over 2,000 people living downtown. That's @ 2% of the downtown population with a $500K condo.

OK metro whatever you say...

Thread Information