Widgets Magazine
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Yukon high school

Default Re: New Yukon high school

Quote Originally Posted by bombermwc View Post
    LOL sorry I had to laugh at the "best for the worst" comment. It's so true and I'm not really sure why. Hey, at least band is doing great.

On the turf front, I would bet the middle school plays on the old field. It does seem to be a little overkill for a middle school to have turf, but if it's already there, why not make use of it? I would normally think it makes more sense in districts that have more than one high school to have the middle schools play at a different field, but who knows. Maybe Yukon will grow to that point one day. Personally, I like the concept of the larger school rather than splitting them up. But that's just me.
    Yukon is dead set against multiple schools, the school administration did not like having an in town rivalry with the middle schools they have now (the second was built like 10 years ago) which is why after the high school is complete, all grades above like 5th will be at the same building, then just move to next higher grades buildings till they get to the high school.

Wow, If I started watching that video midway through I would think they were talking about a new facility for a professional sports team.

AMEN-----SPORTS RULE----Doesn't take much genius from anyone living in the town of Yukon to see that---quite apparent. Sad for the arts program though---those students deserve better. I agree with you.

Thread Information