Widgets Magazine

Thread: Flatire Burgers, $8 for $20 Worth of Burgers & Drinks - Today only

Default Flatire Burgers, $8 for $20 Worth of Burgers & Drinks - Today only

Today only, you can buy $8 for $20 Worth of Burgers & Drinks at Flatire Burgers in Edmond. http://www.groupon.com/r/uu1524490

2. Default Re: Flatire Burgers, $8 for $20 Worth of Burgers & Drinks - Today only

Got mine this morning. Can't wait for some burgers and fried pickles!

3. Default Re: Flatire Burgers, $8 for $20 Worth of Burgers & Drinks - Today only

Just got some funny info. Apparently the Groupon website had a hiccup. Flattire reportedly only wanted to sell 1,400 half-off deals. Well, the 'stop order' didn't work and they sold over 4,000 instead and now have to honor them all. oooops. I'm guessing I'm going to be getting a pissed off look when I go to use mine!

Default Re: Flatire Burgers, $8 for $20 Worth of Burgers & Drinks - Today only

Guy Fieri had a great line on his program (Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives) the other night--regarding burgers, big ones, "man-hole covers on Flavor Street"...made me chuckle...

Default Re: Flatire Burgers, $8 for $20 Worth of Burgers & Drinks - Today only

We went to Flattire Friday night and I think all 4,000 of those people buying those Groupons were there trying to use them! I have never seen that place so packed. We were told it would be a 20-25 minute wait. Ended up being 50 minutes. Thought DH was gonna have a meltdown.

Thread Information