Widgets Magazine
Page 5 of 177 FirstFirst 1234567891055105 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 4425
  1. #101

    Default Re: More Political Humor

    Quote Originally Posted by Prunepicker View Post
    No matter how you say it, BO stinks.

    BO Stinks really, really really, really BAD!

    There's no way around it.

    And that stinks.

    PEEEEEE EWWWWWW!
    Get a new line already will ya? You have the intelligence of a toddler.

  2. #102
    Prunepicker Guest

    Default Re: More Political Humor

    Quote Originally Posted by redrunner View Post
    Get a new line already will ya? You have the intelligence of a
    toddler.
    That's funny. Instead of a new line we should have a new
    president.

    BO stinks. But if you can prove otherwise I'd love to hear it. LOL!
    But seriously, I know that's a lot of pressure put upon you. You
    and I both know that there's no evidence whatsoever to show that
    BO doesn't stink.

    Dang, BO stinks! But, and it's a big but, if you have evidence
    that BO doesn't stink we'd all like to hear it. Please put up or
    shut up.

    Provide evidence and not grade school whining, i.e you have
    the intelligence of a toddler. Go ahead, we're waiting.

  3. #103

    Default Re: More Political Humor


  4. #104

    Default Re: More Political Humor


  5. #105

    Default Re: More Political Humor


  6. #106

    Default Re: More Political Humor

    Quote Originally Posted by Double Edge View Post
    Nothing you've posted in this thread is funny. Nothing you've posted is featured as a "political cartoon" in any legitimate news source.

    Oh, and what was that you said about Godwin's Law?

  7. #107

    Default Re: More Political Humor

    It may not be funny to you but I'm busting a gut over here.


  8. #108

    Default Re: More Political Humor

    Quote Originally Posted by Prunepicker View Post
    That's funny. Instead of a new line we should have a new
    president.

    BO stinks. But if you can prove otherwise I'd love to hear it. LOL!
    But seriously, I know that's a lot of pressure put upon you. You
    and I both know that there's no evidence whatsoever to show that
    BO doesn't stink.

    Dang, BO stinks! But, and it's a big but, if you have evidence
    that BO doesn't stink we'd all like to hear it. Please put up or
    shut up.

    Provide evidence and not grade school whining, i.e you have
    the intelligence of a toddler. Go ahead, we're waiting.
    Yeah, prove a negative! While you're at it, prove PP isn't a 400 lb drag queen named Ms. PP LePeux. Prove it.

  9. #109

    Default Re: More Political Humor

    Quote Originally Posted by Double Edge View Post
    It may not be funny to you but I'm busting a gut over here.

    This is funny because the bankers are engaged in a three way with Democrats and Republicans.

  10. #110

    Default Re: More Political Humor


  11. #111

    Default Re: More Political Humor

    Caption this picture...

  12. #112

    Default Re: More Political Humor


  13. #113

    Default Re: More Political Humor


  14. #114
    Prunepicker Guest

    Default Re: More Political Humor


  15. #115
    Prunepicker Guest

    Default Re: More Political Humor


  16. #116
    Prunepicker Guest

    Default Re: More Political Humor


  17. #117
    Prunepicker Guest

    Default Re: More Political Humor


  18. #118
    Prunepicker Guest

    Default Re: More Political Humor


  19. #119
    Prunepicker Guest

    Default Re: More Political Humor


  20. #120
    Prunepicker Guest

    Default Re: More Political Humor


  21. #121
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    13,094
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: More Political Humor

    Quote Originally Posted by Edmond_Outsider View Post
    Yeah, prove a negative! While you're at it, prove PP isn't a 400 lb drag queen named Ms. PP LePeux. Prove it.
    It's about time Prunepicker straightened up and starting acting like he has as least as much good sense as God gave a goose.

  22. #122
    Prunepicker Guest

    Default Re: More Political Humor

    One day a florist went to a barber for a haircut. After the cut,
    he asked about his bill, and the barber replied, 'I cannot accept
    money from you, I'm doing community service this week.' The
    florist was pleased and left the shop.

    When the barber went to open his shop the next morning, there
    was a 'thank you' card and a dozen roses waiting for him at his
    door.

    Later, a cop comes in for a haircut, and when he tries to pay his
    bill, the barber again replied, 'I cannot accept money from you,
    I'm doing community service this week.' The cop was happy and
    left the shop.

    The next morning when the barber went to open up, there was
    a 'thank you' card and a dozen donuts waiting for him at his door.

    Then a Congressman came in for a haircut, and when he went to
    pay his bill, the barber again replied, 'I can not accept money
    from you. I'm doing community service this week.' The
    Congressman was very happy and left the shop.


    The next morning, when the barber went to open up, there were
    a dozen Congressmen lined up waiting for a free haircut.

    And that, my friends, illustrates the fundamental difference
    between the citizens of our country and the politicians who
    run it.

  23. #123
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    13,094
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: More Political Humor

    The story also shows why we can't ban government welfare. Because on the day welfare is banned a needy person in rags bangs on your door begging for money. You feel sorry for the person and hand him a 20 dollar bill. Then the next day people are pounding at your door at all hours wanting your money.

  24. Default Re: More Political Humor

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunty View Post
    The story also shows why we can't ban government welfare. Because on the day welfare is banned a needy person in rags bangs on your door begging for money. You feel sorry for the person and hand him a 20 dollar bill. Then the next day people are pounding at your door at all hours wanting your money.
    ????????

    That doesn't make any sense at all...

    Person in rags banging on my door != $20 hand out..

  25. #125
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    13,094
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: More Political Humor

    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzytoad View Post
    ????????

    That doesn't make any sense at all...

    Person in rags banging on my door != $20 hand out..
    OK, then a young woman in rags holding a baby in her arms with a dirty little child only in diapers standing by her side. We have government welfare so we don't have to open our front door to sights such as that. If I'm wrong, then are any Republicans running on banning government welfare. I don't think so.

    However, as scary as you look, you would scare needy people away, so you wouldn't have to worry.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Humor - Now we Know - VIAGRA
    By OkieKAS in forum Current Events & Open Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-02-2007, 03:04 PM
  2. Political education
    By mranderson in forum Current Events & Open Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-26-2005, 02:28 PM
  3. God's work (humor)
    By Keith in forum Current Events & Open Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-22-2005, 08:31 PM
  4. Church Humor
    By Keith in forum Current Events & Open Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-05-2004, 06:59 PM
  5. A little political humor...
    By Keith in forum Politics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-11-2004, 12:24 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO