Widgets Magazine
Page 173 of 174 FirstFirst ... 73123168169170171172173174 LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,325 of 4348
  1. #4301

    Default Re: More Political Humor

    And that first sentence is wrong. The founding fathers created a system of checks and balances to limit AND protect the distinct powers of the three distinct branches.

  2. #4302

    Default Re: More Political Humor


  3. #4303

    Default Re: More Political Humor



  4. #4304

    Default Re: More Political Humor

    Quote Originally Posted by jerrywall View Post
    And that first sentence is wrong. The founding fathers created a system of checks and balances to limit AND protect the distinct powers of the three distinct branches.
    It was working before Congress jumped the shark. They took the subpoenas to the judiciary...the third branch...in order to work out the differences of the other two branches. That's the thing, the process was working. But it wasn't fast enough for congress. They have an election to worry about you know.

  5. #4305

    Default Re: More Political Humor

    Quote Originally Posted by mkjeeves View Post

    If you are still under the impression the Star Trek logo was copied, go back just a bit further. After a quick look, l found at least 6 different Air Force logos bearing some resemblance to the Starfleet logo that were created before Star Trek came out. I think the truth is there was borrowing by both parties but the Air Force Space Command had the main design first. If you still think there is a problem, maybe Star Trek fans should pay homage to the 8 and soon to be 9 ships named Enterprise.

  6. #4306

    Default Re: More Political Humor

    I think it's a fine thing to make fun of or jokes about it. The similarities are there, so the jokes are inevitable. It's only the people who take it seriously or who are factually losing their minds that need to take a breath.

    I thought this meme was funny. And hey, at least this one used one that wasn't modified to make the comparison more direct like the other one that's floating around.

  7. Default Re: More Political Humor

    Quote Originally Posted by mugofbeer View Post
    If you are still under the impression the Star Trek logo was copied, go back just a bit further. After a quick look, l found at least 6 different Air Force logos bearing some resemblance to the Starfleet logo that were created before Star Trek came out. I think the truth is there was borrowing by both parties but the Air Force Space Command had the main design first. If you still think there is a problem, maybe Star Trek fans should pay homage to the 8 and soon to be 9 ships named Enterprise.
    don't let facts get in the way of thier jokes

  8. Default Re: More Political Humor

    The truth is never embarrassed by honest inquiry.

  9. Default Re: More Political Humor

    The truth is never embarrassed by honest inquiry.

  10. #4310

    Default Re: More Political Humor

    I bet you guys are a real hoot at a stand up comedy performance!

    not



  11. #4311

    Default Re: More Political Humor


  12. #4312

    Default Re: More Political Humor

    Quote Originally Posted by jerrywall View Post
    I think it's a fine thing to make fun of or jokes about it. The similarities are there, so the jokes are inevitable. It's only the people who take it seriously or who are factually losing their minds that need to take a breath.

    I thought this meme was funny. And hey, at least this one used one that wasn't modified to make the comparison more direct like the other one that's floating around.
    When l first saw the comparison, l thought it was accurate and kind of did the facepalm myself.

  13. Default Re: More Political Humor

    The truth is never embarrassed by honest inquiry.

  14. #4314

    Default Re: More Political Humor



    This image is not Photoshopped.

  15. #4315

    Default Re: More Political Humor


  16. #4316

    Default Re: More Political Humor


  17. #4317

    Default Re: More Political Humor


  18. #4318

    Default Re: More Political Humor

    Your choice for President 2020:

    Trump— a man who makes things happen

    Bernie— a man who takes things from those who make things happen

    Biden— a man who doesn’t know what’s happening

  19. #4319

    Default Re: More Political Humor

    Not really funny, but I suppose it is a cartoon.


  20. #4320

    Default Re: More Political Humor


  21. #4321

    Default Re: More Political Humor


  22. #4322

    Default Re: More Political Humor


  23. #4323

    Default Re: More Political Humor


  24. #4324

    Default Re: More Political Humor


  25. Default Re: More Political Humor

    The truth is never embarrassed by honest inquiry.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Humor - Now we Know - VIAGRA
    By OkieKAS in forum Current Events & Open Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-02-2007, 03:04 PM
  2. Political education
    By mranderson in forum Current Events & Open Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-26-2005, 02:28 PM
  3. God's work (humor)
    By Keith in forum Current Events & Open Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-22-2005, 08:31 PM
  4. Church Humor
    By Keith in forum Current Events & Open Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-05-2004, 06:59 PM
  5. A little political humor...
    By Keith in forum Politics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-11-2004, 12:24 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO