Widgets Magazine

Thread: Tuesday Morning coming to MWC?

Default Tuesday Morning coming to MWC?

I think that the paint job on the Uptown Shopping center looks great. Has anyone heard that a Tuesday Morning store is coming to the old furniture store located in the Uptown? Do you know when it is supposed to open? What is being built across from the Oklahoma Journal building?

Default Re: Tuesday Morning coming to MWC?

Yes, Tuesday Morning is moving in the old Burkhardts location - the 7/11

3. Default Re: Tuesday Morning coming to MWC?

So that part of Uptown totally matches the updates of the other two portions right...with just a coast of crappy paint? Yeah, that totally makes up for all the bent metal and craptacular brick work and siding.

Oh the more positive side, Tuesday Morning will be neat to have around. It's an alternative to the bigger stores, but still has some nice stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by bombermwc View Post
    So that part of Uptown totally matches the updates of the other two portions right...with just a coast of crappy paint? Yeah, that totally makes up for all the bent metal and craptacular brick work and siding.

Oh the more positive side, Tuesday Morning will be neat to have around. It's an alternative to the bigger stores, but still has some nice stuff.
    I agree... I don't consider a coat of paint as an update! I guess they can't afford a worthy renovation since their other building has been completely empty for over a year until a few weeks ago.

5. Default Re: Tuesday Morning coming to MWC?

It wasn't completely empty. There were always tenants on the Key Blvd side, they just couldn't get folks in the 15th side.

Not sure if you saw, but Checkerboard Cafe was supposed to go there but the rent was too high. They ended up in the old SouperSalad on Air Depot near Office Depot.

Quote Originally Posted by bombermwc View Post
    It wasn't completely empty. There were always tenants on the Key Blvd side, they just couldn't get folks in the 15th side.

Not sure if you saw, but Checkerboard Cafe was supposed to go there but the rent was too high. They ended up in the old SouperSalad on Air Depot near Office Depot.
    Yeah, I remember hearing that... I'm sure they jacked the price up pretty high, it took them a year or more to do the renovation... That's a looooong time with not much money coming in..

Tuesday Morning is open

Thread Information