Widgets Magazine

Thread: Thank You Oklahoma City Thunder Thread:

Blog Entries

Default Thank You Oklahoma City Thunder Thread:

I just wanted to say "Thank You" to the Oklahoma City Thunder for such a wonderful and thrilling season and we are looking forward to next season.

Clay Bennett & PBC, you made the correct choice bringing this franchise to your home community.

Sam Presti, keep up the good work!

Scott Brooks

Oklahoma City Thunder players, personnel, staff & support staff:

Thanks for making our first experience as an official NBA city memorable, because you are truly helping to advance a community which is so deserving.

I know we made strange bedfellows with the Hornets; however, you worked hard for two seasons and made all of this possible.

Wish you well and we are looking forward to the future in supporting:

Our Oklahoma City Thunder!
    Last edited by Laramie; 05-01-2010 at 12:59 PM. Reason: correct spelling...

Default Re: Thank You Oklahoma City Thunder Thread:

Never in my 68 years have I been even remotely interested in professional basketball and certainly did not expect to change because "we" had a team. But, I'll be dadgummed, if the team did not win my heart. I am proud of them as well grounded human beings as well as being great athletes. I am proud to be fan of these guys and this city. GO THUNDER, ya'll are a blessin'.

3. Default Re: Thank You Oklahoma City Thunder Thread:

Quote Originally Posted by USG '60 View Post
    Never in my 68 years have I been even remotely interested in professional basketball and certainly did not expect to change because "we" had a team. But, I'll be dadgummed, if the team did not win my heart. I am proud of them as well grounded human beings as well as being great athletes. I am proud to be fan of these guys and this city. GO THUNDER, ya'll are a blessin'.
    You know, '60, you just said something that is really important to me. Most all of our players are truly classy people and do seem to be well-grounded individuals. You can't help but be proud of what they accomplished this season.

THANK YOU TO THE THUNDER!

Thanx for a great season Thunder, it was AWESOME!!!!! now on to signing KD to a max contract ASAP!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by USG '60 View Post
    Agreed..

I agree...it was an incredible season and it was tons of fun to watch them. The Players won my loyalty when I saw what class people they are. When they lose, they're obviously down but they don't give up. They don't seem to make excuses and/or whine about unfair calls. They suck it up and move on....even with that heartbreaking non-call against the Utah Jazz where KD got fouled as time ran out.

It was a spectacular season and I couldn't be more proud of our players and how they conducted themselves on and off the court. I love that KD got the scoring championship, Scott Brooks got Coach of the Year, Russell and KD getting selected for the USA National Team, KD getting selected for the All Star Team, James Harden being selected for the All-Rookie second team, the team more than doubling their wins from last year and on and on...there's just so much goodness here.

Quote Originally Posted by laramie View Post
    i just wanted to say "thank you" to the oklahoma city thunder for such a wonderful and thrilling season and we are looking forward to next season.

Clay bennett & pbc, you made the correct choice bringing this franchise to your home community.

Sam presti, keep up the good work!

Scott brooks

Oklahoma city thunder players, personnel, staff & support staff:

Thanks for making our first experience as an official nba city memorable, because you are truly helping to advance a community which is so deserving.

I know we made strange bedfellows with the hornets; however, you worked hard for two seasons and made all of this possible.

Wish you well and we are looking forward to the future in supporting:

our oklahoma city thunder!
    i echo this post!! To our okc ownership and civic leadership thanks for working together to help elevate our city. Go thunder!!!

It was a great season and what a turnaround from last year, 24 wins last year to 50 wins this year and reach the playoffs, that's amazing, can't wait till next year, GO THUNDER!!!!!!!!!

^^ 23 wins!last year!50 wins this yr.!

Thread Information