Widgets Magazine
Page 40 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3536373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 1736

Thread: University Town Center

Default Re: University Town Center

Not exactly UTC, but does anyone know what is happening on the land that was just cleared on Robinson just east of 24th NW? Between the bank and the ambulance station. The land is being cleared completely.

They put up the construction sign finally, The Ranch steakhouse is officially coming! It'll be nice to finally have a good steakhouse on the south side of the OKC metro.

3. Default Re: University Town Center

Quote Originally Posted by Jwalt View Post
    They put up the construction sign finally, The Ranch steakhouse is officially coming! It'll be nice to finally have a good steakhouse on the south side of the OKC metro.
    Yep. There goes my wallet and gut.

Quote Originally Posted by Jwalt View Post
    Did anyone ever confirm this Ranch is the same steakhouse as the Britton one? I thought I remember people questioning it way back when it was first announced

Quote Originally Posted by soonermike81 View Post
    Did anyone ever confirm this Ranch is the same steakhouse as the Britton one? I thought I remember people questioning it way back when it was first announced
    Yes it is. I had dinner Friday night at The Ranch on Britton and asked about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeepnokc View Post
    Yes it is. I had dinner Friday night at The Ranch on Britton and asked about it.
    Thanks! Great get for Norman. Easily my favorite steakhouse in town.

Sold for a cool 63 mill.
    Dallas investors buy big retail power center in Norman, Oklahoma
    https://oklahoman.com/article/563540...orman-oklahoma

was at Hudiburg Subaru this weekend, and overheard that they have land on the north end (apparently on the north side of where the frontage road turns back to go to 24th, to build their new location here. Currently hoping for an October 2020 opening. sounds like a total of 8-10 acres were purchased, but only 5 acres is going to be used for Subaru.

9. Default Re: University Town Center

Quote Originally Posted by jedicurt View Post
    was at Hudiburg Subaru this weekend, and overheard that they have land on the north end (apparently on the north side of where the frontage road turns back to go to 24th, to build their new location here. Currently hoping for an October 2020 opening. sounds like a total of 8-10 acres were purchased, but only 5 acres is going to be used for Subaru.
    You are the second person I have heard this from. Seems to be happening. A lot of Subaru drivers in Norman. I'll be happy to drive less for my oil changes !

https://www.news9.com/story/41449097...k-funding-vote Group Collecting Signatures To Overturn University North Park Funding Vote

Does anyone know when the next phase of UNP is going to get started/if it is going to get started? The phase I am referring to is the one between the hotels and Crest on the Eastside.

Ranch Steakhouse is now open and doing curbside takeout and delivery. Some pretty bad timing on the opening, for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by sooner333 View Post
    Ranch Steakhouse is now open and doing curbside takeout and delivery. Some pretty bad timing on the opening, for sure.
    Yep. Not a dang thing they could do, aside from just keep the building shuttered for now. It stinks, considering, under normal circumstances, this is not a bad time to open a restaurant.

Quote Originally Posted by jonny d View Post
    Yep. Not a dang thing they could do, aside from just keep the building shuttered for now. It stinks, considering, under normal circumstances, this is not a bad time to open a restaurant.
    I was a little surprised that it doesn't appear they are running any type of specials either. When I was on their FB page...it appeared everything is menu price. Maybe not 50% off like Broadway for dinner special for two would be great.

I was a little surprised that it doesn't appear they are running any type of specials either. When I was on their FB page...it appeared everything is menu price. Maybe not 50% off like Broadway for dinner special for two would be great.
    That does seem weird. I am not sure why they wouldn't have some kind of COVID-19 promotions.

Anyone know what is being built/the dirtwork is for immediately north of the Terra Apartments?

17. Default Re: University Town Center

They really need to cut their prices for carry out orders. I've been to the north location and was fine paying for the high prices because the service was exceptional. When you're not getting the service you shouldn't have to pay for it.

Quote Originally Posted by ahlokc View Post
    Anyone know what is being built/the dirtwork is for immediately north of the Terra Apartments?
    Based on the renderings released awhile ago, this is going to be single-family homes.

unp092017a.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by mattbrafford View Post
    Based on the renderings released awhile ago, this is going to be single-family homes.

unp092017a.jpg
    I am wondering if this is outdated, but that Town Center development is pretty much dead as a door nail, right?

Quote Originally Posted by jdizzle View Post
    I am wondering if this is outdated, but that Town Center development is pretty much dead as a door nail, right?
    There is a sign across from Torchys that advertises who did the financing for that part of the project. I don’t know if it is completely dead but it does seem more and more likely to never happen.

HangryHippo Guest

Those are going to be some weirdly placed single-family homes if that's what happens there.

Dear diary, next month will be year #15 since the original discussion on the TIF district that would come to be known as UNP/UTC. I’m told I just need to be patient and wait a little longer for the Lifestyle Center work in the next phase to begin.

http://medcorepartners.com/press/med...ity-norman-ok/

Looks like it is going to be Senior Housing on the Northside of University Town Center.

HangryHippo Guest

Thread Information